Friend Az_Speed

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Friend Az_Speed

Man them are killer oranges you send each Christmas...........and thank you again............

By the way, you don't need to keep sending them.........I don't want you to think I'm buttering you up so you will keep sending them.......

But, having said the above, should for some reason you did decide to send them next Christmas, I'll most certainly make use of them.....

I don't want you to think they'll go to waste...........they won't....

You know, sometimes in this old World we run across things that are flawed.

And sometimes they're flawed to the point of being non-correctable.

If I could change this old World, would I? Yes, but I can't.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Friend Az_Speed

Man them are killer oranges you send each Christmas...........and thank you again............

By the way, you don't need to keep sending them.........I don't want you to think I'm buttering you up so you will keep sending them.......

But, having said the above, should for some reason you did decide to send them next Christmas, I'll most certainly make use of them.....

I don't want you to think they'll go to waste...........they won't....

You know, sometimes in this old World we run across things that are flawed.

And sometimes they're flawed to the point of being non-correctable.

If I could change this old World, would I? Yes, but I can't.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Wow. Sorry to hear. I need to think about this.

Friend Az_Speed

The Turbo, and its 90 degree bolt lift clones, have set the "standard of excellence" in the field of rimfire accuracy actions.

There's an expectation when producing a build with one of these actions.

There's an ease of function, but most of all, there is the expectation of that wonderful, uniformly consistent, PAS ignition.

We're now entering the era of the Turbo based, triple lug, PAS ignitioned TCA's.

The 10-X triple lug action, the recent version, is maintaining that "standard of excellence".

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom