Follow the Triple Crown on Facebook

I will be posting photos and scores from the week for everyone on Facebook.

It is easier to post all of this from the range than to try to download it to all the shooting forums.

Just search Triple Crown of Rimfire on Facebook to follow everything happening during the week.

I'll be keeping a eye on it!

Mr. Paul,
Thanks for posting that! I'll be keeping a eye on it as I would love to be there but have other things going on.
YBRF!! Rambo
(Douglas)

I will post stuff later on the forums but I won't get a chance until I get back to the hotel at night to get some internet connection.

Maybe someone can take what I post on Facebook and put it on the forums during the day.

Paul

100% Agree Paul

It is very time consuming to post full results and pictures on various forums i found that out the hard way. Summary of winners on Forums and as you on Facebook Photos are quick and easy. That gives people the winners and photos and the full results can be posted when time permits. It is hard work running a large event, pleasing everyone, running presentations and night time activities and posting on forums etc.

Bill,
No doubt it will be a long week. I'm more than a little nervous right now since this is my first time running anything more than a 10 person club match. I hope everyone can be patient with everything. Luckily I have Dan and Dawn to help me with things somewhat, but I want them to be able to shoot and relax for once. Right now I'm just praying for good weather.

Bill if possible could you post that people can follow on Facebook on the rimfire forum over there ?

Thanks Paul

Helpers

Let me repeat helpers Paul, for the Wrabf World Champs i have a massive team of helpers, i am sure you will too.

I am happy to do that on Wrabf Face Book page re Triple Crown, so i guess now is also good time to let people know that we have a Facebook page too under World Rimfire and Air Rifle Benchrest Federation, i encourage people to join the group including you Paul, we are nearing 1000 members, there is plenty of info there and i plan to mirror what you have said and post initially on there for our WC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom