Triple Crown

tmiller

Thanks Paul for your YEAR and a HALF of work planning the " Triple Crown of Rimfire 2015 ". Without you it would have never happened!

Thanks to Kettlefoot and Wayne Wills, an awesome facility to have such a MAJOR MATCH.

A Special thanks to the Associations that allowed this to happen ARA, PSL - Dan an Dawn Killough, and IR50X50 -Wayne Wills. For the first time as shooters we were able to compete on a equal playing field with all scores being equaled by a point system. There could not have been a more fair system.

Thanks to the scoring crew, target crew, concession crew, and anyone else who I missed.

Congrats to the WINNERS

ARA MATCH Richard Gorham

PSL MATCH Dan Killough

50x50 Match Ivan Wells

"2015 TRIPLE CROWN of RIMFIRE CHAMPION" TODD WOOTEN

Friend Duck Hawk:

Thanks Paul for your YEAR and a HALF of work planning the " Triple Crown of Rimfire 2015 ". Without you it would have never happened!

Thanks to Kettlefoot and Wayne Wills, an awesome facility to have such a MAJOR MATCH.

A Special thanks to the Associations that allowed this to happen ARA, PSL - Dan an Dawn Killough, and IR50X50 -Wayne Wills. For the first time as shooters we were able to compete on a equal playing field with all scores being equaled by a point system. There could not have been a more fair system.

Thanks to the scoring crew, target crew, concession crew, and anyone else who I missed.

Congrats to the WINNERS

ARA MATCH Richard Gorham

PSL MATCH Dan Killough

50x50 Match Ivan Wells

"2015 TRIPLE CROWN of RIMFIRE CHAMPION" TODD WOOTEN

Friend Duck Hawk:

I'll second................your buddy, BC

Triple crown

I'll triple that, we had an awesome time.y

Thanks also to Mr. Duck Hawk!

Tim:

Many shooters may not be aware that you were one of the people that conceived of the idea of a Triple Crown Match. I am certain that it took some "selling" of the concept to get others on board. I sincerely want to thank you for your involvement and for the involvement of all the others that contributed so much effort to make this match a success.

Everyone may have a different opinion but what kept me personally engaged in this match after a poor start with The ARA Target was that I still had a chance with the PSL and IR 50/50 Segments of the Match. It was not a typical match where one bad target takes all your chances away to win anything.

The sponsors that contributed prizes were also greatly responsible for the success of this match. Thank you!

I do not know what the right frequency is for a match of this type (annual, biannual or every 3 years) but I hope the folks that pulled this off will agree to do it again.

Thank you!

Ken

Last edited:
Thanks to Paul, Wayne, Tim, and everyone that did all the planning and work to make this the best rimfire match I have ever attended....had a great time.

Coming from a trapshooting background, I think the amount of money won by shooters in the different purses will only help to grow rimfire benchrest. One rumor I heard was that possibly a PSL would be held on Firday next year before the 2 day Triple Crown. In my opinion it would be a great idea as there would be two great prize money matches together and shooters would only have to travel one time for the two matches...hope it becomes a reality..

Tom

Thanks to Paul, Wayne, Tim, and everyone that did all the planning and work to make this the best rimfire match I have ever attended....had a great time.

Coming from a trapshooting background, I think the amount of money won by shooters in the different purses will only help to grow rimfire benchrest. One rumor I heard was that possibly a PSL would be held on Firday next year before the 2 day Triple Crown. In my opinion it would be a great idea as there would be two great prize money matches together and shooters would only have to travel one time for the two matches...hope it becomes a reality..
Tom

Tom,

I have NnnnOOOOOO idea where YOU heard that RUMOR ATtttt! but, you probably just put PAUL in CARDIAC ARREST!!!, but he is young and should be able to overcome it by NEXT YEARS TRIPLE CROWN! You know it took him a 1 1/2 to put this one together, I hope he knows he only has 51 weeks left till next years:D

Tim

Tom,

I have NnnnOOOOOO idea where YOU heard that RUMOR ATtttt! but, you probably just put PAUL in CARDIAC ARREST!!!, but he is young and should be able to overcome it by NEXT YEARS TRIPLE CROWN! You know it took him a 1 1/2 to put this one together, I hope he knows he only has 51 weeks left till next years:D

Tim

Paul can handle it....we can just add $50.00 to the amount he made this year as an incentive, he can't turn that down....

Tom

Back
Top Bottom