Rimfire accuracy advancement, through art

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA friends:

Here's the little movie I made of the Glen H art......................................man!

I love dealing with creative human beings.........that adjustable straight line feature is so very clever.

Your friend, BC

Friend Bill

That is one beautiful piece of wood. Is that ebony on the butt and forearm?

CYA friends:

Here's the little movie I made of the Glen H art......................................man!

I love dealing with creative human beings.........that adjustable straight line feature is so very clever.

Your friend, BC

Howdy Bill,
That is indeed both beautiful and clever. Someone is going to be tickled to death to own that!

Take care,

Greg

Friend MikeCameron

That is one beautiful piece of wood. Is that ebony on the butt and forearm?

Friend MikeCameron:

I don't know for sure...........I'll find out the next time I talk to Glen.

That movie doesn't do that Rembrandt justice....

Whatever the black material is, he's also used it for the base for his adjustable, straight line tracking system...

Mike, I'm in the process of "trying" to paint a stock........the reason I made this movie, was because, after me fooling with my paint job, I needed inspiration, so I got Glen's art out and looked at it..........then decided to do the little movie....

Now my paint job, after the inspiration, is coming along "fair"........Glen's stock is a Rembrandt, my stock is a ??..............

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Bill, and Mike,
The solid black wood is Gaboon Ebony and the black with brown streaked butt pad is Macassar Ebony.
Bill,
Thanks for the nice movie, it showed the wood nicely.
Also what you do to to the rifle, and how you want to name it is totally up to you.
I have no objection to Rembrandt or whatever name you come up with.
Thanks again,
Glen H.

Friend Glen H

Bill, and Mike,
The solid black wood is Gaboon Ebony and the black with brown streaked butt pad is Macassar Ebony.
Bill,
Thanks for the nice movie, it showed the wood nicely.
Also what you do to to the rifle, and how you want to name it is totally up to you.
I have no objection to Rembrandt or whatever name you come up with.

Thanks again,
Glen H.

Friend Glen H:

I've thought a lot about the name.....................

I don't see how we could use any other name but "Rembrandt"...........and do justice to your art.

I'm completing an old contract job as I type this...................

When it's complete, and the customer is completely satisfied, I'll begin addressing Rembrandt.

I'm looking forward to this build........

My prayer is this, that my metal work will come up to your art, "Rembrandt".

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back
Top Bottom