Flash Ebert

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Flash Ebert

CYA friends:

We humans, at least me, seem to take things for granted, until they're gone.

I was in the shop today getting ready to blueprint a triple lug action when I got to thinking about my ole buddy Flash Ebert.

Flash was unique..............no, the word special would apply better here............he was special.

Flash understood something that no current rimfire action maker does, that being the fact, that his actions were a part of a puzzle, and that puzzle was a specific, custom produced, rimfire accuracy shooting contraption.

Flash understood also, that these specific, custom produced shooting contraptions were all different, on purpose, since the very nature of their existence was to attempt to raise the accuracy level of the 22 rimfire cartridge.

Therefore, Flash was most willing to work with schmidts, like me for instance, to see that we got his piece of the puzzle that "we" needed to build "our" specific, custom produced shooting contraptions.

Flash gave me a rimfire benchrest action that I could mold to whatever me and my customers could dream of, in our quest for advancing rimfire accuracy.

CYA friends, man, I miss our ole buddy Flash.

PS: CYA friends, I've just got to add something here:

Can you imagine, if Flash were still with us, and he produced his Turbo in a triple lug, 6 ignitioned version................

Man...............what a beautiful dream.........................bc

Flash%20Ebert.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom