Calfee, "are you too nit-picky?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Calfee, "are you too nit-picky?

CYA friends:

The answer is, "probably"...................

But, there's always a "but"..................but, someone has to be nit-picky, to effect change.

CYA friends, the awesome rimfire accuracy we enjoy today, is because someone was nit-picky.

Folks resist change, and here in the advancement of rimfire accuracy, it's no different.

Take the crumb that has been removed from the accuracy table, finally, after 100 plus years, 6 ignition.

Can you imagine a serious, RFBR competitor starting a new build, today, with a 12 ignitioned action?

I don't even think any custom RFBR action maker still provides 12 ignition................( well, I just thought, there is still one)

Anyway, folks decried 6 ignition as useless when I worked with Leonard Baity to get it for Turbo shooters........

And now, no one would seriously start a new build without 6 ignition...........for good reason, it produces better rimfire accuracy.

OK, a movie now...............

CYA friends, Bill Calfee is nit-picky, but, I know exactly where I'm headed in this search for better rimfire accuracy, exactly.

And if it takes being nit-picky to get the things I want, then I'll continue being nit-picky.......

I simply love what I do, and, I simply love this CYA web site............

This web site is not a social hour chat room, nor a mud slinging arena............it is for the discussion of "serious" issues involving the advancement of rimfire accuracy.

Now, I'm going to get the PAS ignitioned, triple lug action that I want.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom