Why I do this stiff

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Why I do this stiff

CYA friends:

There are some special movies from WWA that from time to time I'm going to re-post here on CYA.

This is one...............

Why do I do this stuff.................things like the content of this movie, for instance, is why.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Good Story

How did it end?

Did you sign the book, build the rifle, did he become a CYankee and go on to win championships, etc.... You are blessed to have such a following but don't leave us hanging. Just joking. keep'm coming.

Raymond Hawkins

Luckiest man in the world...

Bill,

Actually Bill, you have made a lot of us feel like the luckiest folks in the world.
It's good that you are reposting some of these old movies that were lost with the transition.

Also please keep your eyes open for a package in about two weeks or so.

Thanks again,
Glen H

Friend rhawk0451

How did it end?

Did you sign the book, build the rifle, did he become a CYankee and go on to win championships, etc.... You are blessed to have such a following but don't leave us hanging. Just joking. keep'm coming.

Raymond Hawkins

Friend rhawk0451

I sent the gentleman a copy of my book.........

I found out what the official flower of British Columbia is, and did a doodle for him when I signed the book.

In return, he sent me a beautiful piece of Canadian, Indian art....

No, I did not make a gun for him..............I stopped producing guns for folks outside of the USA years ago...

I am the luckiest guy in the world as I have literally hundreds of stories like his from my writing days for Precision Shooting and from my book.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC06134%20-%20Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Friend Glen H

Bill,

Actually Bill, you have made a lot of us feel like the luckiest folks in the world.
It's good that you are reposting some of these old movies that were lost with the transition.

Also please keep your eyes open for a package in about two weeks or so.

Thanks again,
Glen H

Friend Glen H:

It was exciting to get to work with an artist, such as yourself.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC07205%20-%20Copy.jpg

Why CYankee RFBR guns have names.....

CYA friends:

CYankee RFBR guns have names because it gives them three things, a personality, a legacy and most of all, the pride of ownership by their owners.

The entire world of big time RFBR knows, that "Rooster" and Fred Sears are a team.

Same with Mike Sherrill and "Black Death"...

Or Chuck Morrell and "Raging Inferno"

And all the rest of the CYankee teams....

Now, I've been having some more fun with the "Duke Of Earl"...............(without a name for these guns, none of this would be possible)

Gene Chandler, who sung the Duke of Earl back in 1962 is still with us today.....

And 50 years after he released The Duke of Earl, he performed it in front of a live audience......

Here is this version of the Duke of Earl....

What a ride this has been all these years, CYankee friends............and we're still on it......at least for a little while longer......BC

The movie and old BC with the "DUKE"

CYA friends:

CYankee RFBR guns have names because it gives them three things, a personality, a legacy and most of all, the pride of ownership by their owners.

The entire world of big time RFBR knows, that "Rooster" and Fred Sears are a team.

Same with Mike Sherrill and "Black Death"...

Or Chuck Morrell and "Raging Inferno"

And all the rest of the CYankee teams....

Now, I've been having some more fun with the "Duke Of Earl"...............(without a name for these guns, none of this would be possible)

Gene Chandler, who sung the Duke of Earl back in 1962 is still with us today.....

And 50 years after he released The Duke of Earl, he performed it in front of a live audience......

Here is this version of the Duke of Earl....

What a ride this has been all these years, CYankee friends............and we're still on it......at least for a little while longer......BC

The movie and old BC with the "DUKE"

Howdy Bill,
That's pretty cool that Gene Chandler STILL sounds that good, even after fifty years! Classics are classics for a REASON.

I think it's cool that your rifles are named. It personalizes them for their owners.

Enjoy the ride, Bill!

Take care,

Greg

Friend 404tbang

Howdy Bill,
That's pretty cool that Gene Chandler STILL sounds that good, even after fifty years! Classics are classics for a REASON.

I think it's cool that your rifles are named. It personalizes them for their owners.

Enjoy the ride, Bill!

Take care,

Greg

Friend 404tbang:

I learned long ago that most folks, if they could have it, want their RFBR guns made just for them........they don't want a gun like the next feller...

Same way with houses or automobiles.......or anything...

Us human beings are all individuals.....no two alike.......

In the world of big time RFBR, if the word "Rooster" is mentioned, everyone knows the name of the shooter, Fred Sears....

Same with "Black Death" and Mike Sherrill, or Gingersnap and Wally Smallwood......and all of the rest............

I have a very unique name for the left hand Turbo I'm fooling with.........I won't mention it yet.....and I won't use it unless this thing is killer.

Your buddy, BC

Friend 404tbang:

I learned long ago that most folks, if they could have it, want their RFBR guns made just for them........they don't want a gun like the next feller...

Same way with houses or automobiles.......or anything...

Us human beings are all individuals.....no two alike.......

In the world of big time RFBR, if the word "Rooster" is mentioned, everyone knows the name of the shooter, Fred Sears....

Same with "Black Death" and Mike Sherrill, or Gingersnap and Wally Smallwood......and all of the rest............

I have a very unique name for the left hand Turbo I'm fooling with.........I won't mention it yet.....and I won't use it unless this thing is killer.

Your buddy, BC

Howdy Bill,
I have no doubts, the left hand Turbo will be killer. There will be a VERY fortunate southpaw out there somewhere. Could even be a very fortunate right hander. A right hander would be surprised at how easy they can shoot a LBRP rifle. But for a left hander, that rifle will be something special, for a lot of reasons.

Take care,

Greg

Back
Top Bottom