ARA project rilfe

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
ARA project rifle

CYA friends:

Just talked to the ole Hawk................he's built the 2015 ARA project rifle..........

Man, I love the name he named it......................PERFECT!

Is it a shooter?

Are you kidding, it was built by a CYankee schmidt.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

CYA friends

ARA project rifle

CYA friends:

Just talked to the ole Hawk................he's built the 2015 ARA project rifle..........

Man, I love the name he named it......................PERFECT!

Is it a shooter?

Are you kidding, it was built by a CYankee schmidt.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

CYA friends:

The ole Hawk has chosen the absolute best, most awesome name, for the 2015, ARA project rifle...........

Killer......................

Your friend, Bill Calfee

hmmmm thing is , is that I asked an honest question and was ignored .

isn't a forum a group of people that can freely exchange ideas ? guess that's not how it works here .

How can it be a "Killer" if it has a Stiller made , melonited , SAP ignition ?

You've stated time and time again that these are not what makes a "Killer" action .

hmmmm thing is , is that I asked an honest question and was ignored .

isn't a forum a group of people that can freely exchange ideas ? guess that's not how it works here .

How can it be a "Killer" if it has a Stiller made , melonited , SAP ignition ?

You've stated time and time again that these are not what makes a "Killer" action .

You seem to have answered your out question...Mr. C apparently chose not to be baited and respond to your attempted snipe.

I don't believe that he has ever posted that the Stiller or any other action could not be made into a killer rifle, if you read carefully, he says that he chooses to not use his limited time remaining to make a rifle with an action he doesn't believe will make a killer rifle every time. He has also stated that almost any custom or target action can sometime be into a killer rifle, but possibly not every time, he wants EVERY rifle he makes to be "killer".

You seem to have answered your out question...Mr. C apparently chose not to be baited and respond to your attempted snipe.

I don't believe that he has ever posted that the Stiller or any other action could not be made into a killer rifle, if you read carefully, he says that he chooses to not use his limited time remaining to make a rifle with an action he doesn't believe will make a killer rifle every time. He has also stated that almost any custom or target action can sometime be into a killer rifle, but possibly not every time, he wants EVERY rifle he makes to be "killer".

A clear, concise post... with which I have to fully agree. Bill chooses his words pretty carefully, and I'm sure I've read him post that "sometimes" any given action/RF rifle can turn out to be 'killer' but that they are a rare bird.

Friend Lee McFarland

A clear, concise post... with which I have to fully agree. Bill chooses his words pretty carefully, and I'm sure I've read him post that "sometimes" any given action/RF rifle can turn out to be 'killer' but that they are a rare bird.

Friend Lee McFarland

I built the first XP 22 for Mac................in late 79'.

I think it's time I tell the story...........and what a fascinating story it is....

As I have time, I'm going to do this...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Friend Bn1

Friend Bn1:

Excellent post..........

Friend Bn1, I would be a total fool to base my business on "exceptions to the rule"..........so I don't.

Over the years, big time RFBR has had some "exceptions to the rule" win an important match, or two. ( I can't think of any lately, but it has happened)

The sad thing about "exceptions to the rule", is the new folks who try to duplicate those very few exceptions, and wind up wasting their money and becoming disgusted with the sport............

There are a set of components, when it comes to building a potential winning RFBR gun, that have the absolute best chance of producing a killer every time.................

Any deviation from those components lessens the chance of producing a killer........

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back
Top Bottom