I miss by ole buddy Flash Ebert 2

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
I miss by ole buddy Flash Ebert

CYA friends:

Here we are, a quarter century into the history of big time RFBR, and we're void of RFBR action makers like Flash Ebert.

I mean totally void.........

And what a shame...........

There is no RFBR action maker today, who produces the "ultimate" action.

Not even close.......

Will there ever be another RFBR action maker come on the scene like Flash Ebert?

CYA friends:

I'm working on a little doodle..............

The message contained therein, will come as close to solving the problem, as what the current RFBR action makers have given us to work with.

I'll post it as soon as I finished...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

CYA friends

I miss by ole buddy Flash Ebert

CYA friends:

Here we are, a quarter century into the history of big time RFBR, and we're void of RFBR action makers like Flash Ebert.

I mean totally void.........

And what a shame...........

There is no RFBR action maker today, who produces the "ultimate" action.

Not even close.......

Will there ever be another RFBR action maker come on the scene like Flash Ebert?

CYA friends:

I'm working on a little doodle..............

The message contained therein, will come as close to solving the problem, as what the current RFBR action makers have given us to work with.

I'll post it as soon as I finished...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

CYA friends:

If Flash Ebert were still with us today, I guarantee, that we would have a full on, Turbo based triple lug, that is correctly designed and sized to take rimfire accuracy to its next level............

It would be made of the correct materials, with the triple lugs proportioned and positioned correctly.

It would, of course, be PAS ignition, and, although Flash did not get into 6 ignition, I guarantee he would today.........

Flash would produce a triple lug that would be as schmidt friendly as his original E Turbo..............

Today, I'm sorry to say, we do not have a triple lug action like this available.............

And, under the present circumstances, probably won't.

CYA friends, I'm a charter member of big time RFBR..........

I've been at the forefront of every advancement in rimfire accuracy since contemporary RFBR started a quarter century ago.

The next step in this advancement, action wise, is the PAS ignitioned triple lug..............

But, the first order of business, toward that advancement, is to find another Flash Ebert...................

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back
Top Bottom