6 more days to see if SAP ignition can do anything this year at the Big Nationals

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
6 more days to see if SAP ignition can do anything this year at the Big Nationals

CYA friends:

Not only is there just 6 more days to see if the Chuckster can kick out three PSL's in a row, but we're also going to see, in Oklahoma, if SAP ignition can do anything at the Big Nationals this year....

CYA friends, MD-PAS ignition has dominated the Big National events for the past 20 years....ever since Flash Ebert gave the world his MD-PAS ignition, RFBR action.

But, I don't think I ever remember SAP ignition being shut out so bad at the Big National events, like it has here in 2018.

To use my ole term for failure, SAP ignition ain't drawed a smell here in 2018......

And it isn't just the fact that MD-PAS has dominated the Big National events this year, it's the mind boggling records that MD-PAS has kicked out to boot.....

I mean, Big Dog and Deuces Wild kicking out those two side-by-side 6 card, 2400 plus ARA aggs..........at a Big National event.

Big Dog's, forever, jaw dropping PSL 2500 x 20X..........OUTSIDE!

Deuces Wild's 588, five card 10-SHOT world record, which is also FOREVER!

And that amazing 10-SHOT 138 Record, kicked out in front of the world, at a Big National event, by Deuces!

And then TDX's killer, 3 card Indoor 10-SHOT Record of 366.....

You know something CYA friends, it just dawned on me, that all of these mind boggling World Records were not only kicked out by MD-PAS ignition, they were also kicked out by CYankees........

You know, it just now dawned on me, while I was typing, that all of these mind boggling numbers here in 2018, were kicked out by CYankees.........well I'll be darned....

CYA friends, SAP rimfire ignition simply does not produce uniformity of ignition well enough to kick out the kinds of mind boggling numbers that MD-PAS ignition has kicked out here in 2018.

Maybe someone using SAP ignition can finally put something together here in 2018 and win that Oklahoma PSL on the 14th.

I'm cited...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Chuck%20Morrell%20winning%20Kettlefoot%20PSL%202018%20-%20Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom