Congratulations Chuck Morrell, 2018 ARA St Louis NATIONALS Champion

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congratulations Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell, 2018 ARA St Louis NATIONALS Champion

Friend Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell:

Congratulations on your 2018, ARA St Louis NATIONALS Championship.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Chuck, the St Louis ARA NATIONAL is the biggie.....

You've won everything else on the Big Nationals event scene, and set forever records, like your PSL 12,050, and now you've won the St Louis ARA NATIONAL.

What's next?

Where are you going to go from here?

Last edited:
CYA friends

CYA friends

I never like to be in the lead going into the second day of a Big National event...

Let someone else have to lie in bed, in the lead, and try to sleep....

So when I saw that the Chuckster was running second after the first day at the ARA NATIONAL, Saturday, I was tickled to death....

I should not say this, I know......

But, I had absolutely no doubt that Sunday the Chuckster would come to the lead, and pull away.....

Tony K Harper was like this.....

I always loved it when TDX was running second after the first day.....

Cause just like the Chuckster, he got some sleep and was ready.....

CYA friends, never allow either the Chuckster, or TDX, to be in the lead at a Big National event, going into the final card...

Cause they ain't like BC, who would choke, them two CYankees will not allow themselves to choke...

Sunday after the seventh card at the ARA NATIONAL, when I saw the Chuckster in the lead, I got busy and typed up my congratulations...

Cause that man was not going to be denied..........he was going to win the thing....

There was absolutely no doubt, that the Chuckster was going to do whatever it took, on that 8th card, to win.

Friend Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell.........no one was going to take the 2018 NATIONAL from you.

You simply were not going to allow that to happen.....and I knew it, that's why I got busy with my congratulations after that seventh card.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
After I seen our good friend and mentor Mr. James Carroll leading at the end of the first day I was extremely proud for him but imeadiately sick to think about him having to dwell the rest of Saturday, Saturday night, and early Sunday morning on being in the lead. Mr Carroll still shot well on Sunday but Mr. Morrell just turned it up like he is good at doing. We are very proud of Mr. Carroll and glad that his first trip to the nationals turned out good.

Congratulations are well deserved to Mr. Morrell as well for shooting so well. Been a great year for him in the win column.

Tad

Friend Tad E

After I seen our good friend and mentor Mr. James Carroll leading at the end of the first day I was extremely proud for him but imeadiately sick to think about him having to dwell the rest of Saturday, Saturday night, and early Sunday morning on being in the lead. Mr Carroll still shot well on Sunday but Mr. Morrell just turned it up like he is good at doing. We are very proud of Mr. Carroll and glad that his first trip to the nationals turned out good.

Congratulations are well deserved to Mr. Morrell as well for shooting so well. Been a great year for him in the win column.

Tad

Friend Tad E:

Mr. Carroll shot killer....

And maybe if the truth be known, his leading after the first day may not have had any bearing on the outcome.

Having said the above:

I have never wanted CYankees to be leading at the end of the first day of a 2 day national event.

I know the pressure of leading.....

I'll give you an example, which I'm sure my buddy Ron Hoehn won't mind me telling about....

Ron Hoehn is the fellow that put easy adjustments in my muzzle device almost 25 years ago....

This is why I describe the Harrells muzzle device as the HH/MD......Hoehn/Harrels muzzle device..

Ron Hoehn developed it, and Harrells produces them today....

Anyway, I built Ron Hoehn a RFBR rifle.......Turbo......etc......

So he goes to the ARA Nationals with that new Calfee Turbo.....

After the first day Ron Hoehn had simply killed it with his new Calfee Turbo........leading comfortably.......very comfortably...

Ron was so cited that he called me........I was cited too...

He thanked me for the Turbo, and advised me he would win the thing the next day.....easily.....

Tad, I knew Ron would not sleep......

The field swept by Ron on Sunday......................

CYA friends, I think Ron wound up either second or third.....

But the point is, he lost.........

It matters not whether he was 2nd or 123rd, he lost, someone else won...

This is why I only congratulate the winner of these Big National events...

I will never dilute the winner's accomplishment by congratulating the losers in the same post...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom