The Mini-Ratchet movie......maybe?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
The Mini-Ratchet movie......maybe?

CYA friends:

Dan Muller created a unique, one-off barrel, which he called a Mini-Wedge, and I started calling it a Mini-Ratchet rifling pattern, since that's exactly what it looks like.

Anyway, I fit, chambered and tested it, and that little thing was blinding killer.

So last year at the Triple Crown I decided to give it away as a prize, cause I knew it would make someone a double killer RFBR gun.

The ole Hawk offered to fit it for whomever won it in the drawing.

Jon Mix won it and the ole Hawk fit it....

I had taken some through the scope movies of me testing it.......I mean killer impressive movies.

And I up-loaded one to Photobucket......

And folks got to view the movie for a while, then Photobucket stopped allowing movies to be viewed.

I just went to Photobucket, and out of curiosity I tried to view that Mini-Ratchet movie...

And it worked.......why I don't know, but it played.

CYA friends, here's the movie.....

If it will play for you, you will see exactly why Jon Mix has been kicking out great work with it.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

The Movie, maybe?

Click on it....

CYA friends:

If the movie works for you, here's a couple things to look for:

After I fired the 5 shot group, I made sure I didn't turn the camera off, and when I removed it from the rifle and turned around to get my walking stick, I show target #3.....the target in this movie is #4.

Anyway, if you'll stop the movie when you see target #3 laying on the bench, use your imagination and superimpose the two groups on top of one another, in your mind...

That's ten rounds in the one's, in the exact same location in the bull..

That little Mini-Ratchet is bad......

Would I love to have one on my new 40-X pistol?

Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit, course that ain't going to happen....bc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom