Do we have a new Rooster?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA friends:

GOD help the Big National event world if we do.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC05062.jpg

Last edited:
It really isn't a surprise when you think about it

It really isn't a surprise when you think about it

CYA friends:

If I had a brand new Falcon action and a brand new 6 ignition Turbo or 10X action laying sided by side and I could pick the one I wished to strat a new build with.....

Of course I'd choose one of the MD-PAS actions.

I can't imagine starting a new build today with any version of SAP ignition, even a Falcon.

Having said the above, it's not much of a surprise that Fred's taking a years old Calfee SAP Falcon, and just killing it.

The Falcon SAP ignition is the most consistent of any form of SAP ignition.

There's no other SAP ignition system that will kick out 10 round case head penetration numbers like a well blueprinted Falcon is capable of.

Now, let's set the stage again this way:

If I had a new Falcon action, and a new example of every other SAP ignition RFBR action in the world, laying on the table and I had to choose one to start a new build with, which would I choose?

It's not even close......yes I'd choose the Falcon.

Not only does a well blueprinted Falcon produce the most uniform SAP ignition, but the beauty of it is, that it CAN be blueprinted, yes, a schmidt can actually blueprint a Falcon.

So it's not really a surprise that Fred Sears is kicking it like he is with General Lee.

I look forward to him getting the trigger properly adjusted, and making absolutely sure of the bedding, and then getting some of that new killer ammo that he had to compete against.

Your friend, BC

What Fred's doing isn't really that big of a surprise, since Falcon SAP ignition is the most consistent form of SAP ignition of any SAP RFBR action.

DSC05062.jpg

I look forward to Fred getting the trigger properly adjusted, and making absolutely sure of the bedding, and then getting some of that new killer ammo that he had to compete against.

DSC09613.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom