What will 80 rounds of ammo do?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA Friends:

(Subtitle: Exactly who is Robert Oates?)

Last winter I sent my triple lug spearment to the Barn for someone to play with......I had never shot the barrel except a time or two in my bucket.

Robert Oates fooled with it....put a scope on it and sighted it in, etc.

When he sat down for one of the PSL cards, a friend handed him part of a box of ammo for him to try.......29 rounds.

Robert proceeded to fire four sighters through one hole, then ran the 25 record PSL bulls and kicked out an amazing 17 X card.

That 17 X PSL card had exactly 29 bullet holes in it.

Fast forward to last Saturday at the IR-50 Indoor Unlimited Nat's:

Win the 2018, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited, Yards, National Championship, that's what 80 rounds will do.

Exactly who is Robert Oates?

That's twice now, using two different guns and two different brands of ammo, that Robert has kicked out mind blowing cards with basically no sighters.......and he's shot all of his cards in about 6 minutes, or so.

Either Robert Oates is miserly and impatient, or, he knows something that the rest of the RFBR world doesn't.

And there's two things Robert Oates most certainly isn't, that's miserly or impatient!

So what does that leave?

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Here's that amazing 17 X PSL card Robert kicked out in 7 minutes using just 29 rounds......look at those 4 sighters!

What does that man know the rest of us don't?

(He certainly knows how to buy used, killer RFBR guns)

DSC08746.jpg

I'm even amazed at how many pictures, and movies, I took when Paladin was under construction.

I have a movie of the construction of SPEC 6, Duke of Earl and SPEC 7, Paladin that I'm going to try to figure a way to post.....

Talk about a time capsule from 10 years ago......BC

NewPaladin09.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom