Congratulations Robert "Paladin" Oates, 2018, Indoor Unlimited National Champion

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congratulations Robert "Paladin" Oates, 2018, Indoor Unlimited National Champion

Preface: Robert, I've already officially congratulated you for your 2018, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited "Yards" National Championship.

And I've officially congratulated the Duck Hawk on his 2018, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited "Meters" National Championship.

So before the week expires, I want to officially congratulate you on your 2018, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited National Championship.

Friend Robert "PALADIN" Oates:

Congratulations on your 2018, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited National Championship.

1499 x 112X

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC09110.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Paladin and the Duke Of Earl video

Paladin and the Duke Of Earl video

CYA friends:

I don't know if this will play for you or not.

This is a video I made 10 years ago as I was constructing Paladin and Duke Of Earl.

If it plays for you, note my comment about how they both tested.

I knew after I tested both the Duke and Paladin that they were killers, and I say so in this video.

Back then, even though they both tested killer, I would have given the nod to Paladin as potentially the better of the two.

But down through the years Duke Of Earl got all the glory, with Craig Young winning the first PSL he took the Duke to.

Now after 10 years Robert Oates has taken Paladin to its rightful place among the stars of the Big National event guns.

This movie about Paladin and Duke Of Earl is prophetic, because of my comments about how killer they both tested.

I hope you can view it.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Click

PS: I apologize......I don't believe the movie will work after all....bc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom