The second RFBR pistol revolution is coming..

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
The second RFBR pistol revolution is coming..

CYA friends:

Been fooling with my MD-PAS triple pistol some today.

Everyone, and I mean everyone in Big time RFBR today, and I don't care what your first impressions are about shooting a pistol, wants to sit behind a Class A pistol and kick out at least one card, to see what all this hollering is about.

Man I'm cited......

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

CYA friends, this thing is coming...........

DSC09798%20-%20Copy%202_1.jpg

Last edited:
The bi-pod itself

The bi-pod itself

CYA friends:

Anthony DiOrio is in the process of building the trigger for these new MD-PAS triple pistols.

There's no question but that he can produce the action...

And Steve Perkins is working on a viable stock...

But, what about the bi-pod for these pistols, that isn't something simply cobbed up and stuck on?

I spent time yesterday with Jeff Patterson discussing this bi-pod issue.

CYA friends, we want an adjustable bi-pod available for these pistols, that will be as fresh and new as the pistols themselves.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Winter is about to break

Winter is about to break

CYA friends:

I've not been this cited since the first RFBR pistol revolution...

Winter is still hanging on, but before long it will break....

There are so many folks, including me, who are anticipating these new MD-PAS triple pistols.

They are so fresh and new, and folks in Big Time RFBR are ready for something fresh, new and exciting, like these pistols are going to be.

Come on springtime.....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

So fresh and new.

Amen! To the end of winter and to the beginning of the new BRRF Pistols

It’s hard to wait...I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas....Eagerly waiting.:D

Friend Bn1

It’s hard to wait...I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas....Eagerly waiting.:D

Friend Bn1:

A bunch of folks are feeling like kids waiting for Christmas, including me and you.

There's not a single serious RFBR shooter today that wouldn't like to sit down behind a Class A pistol, at least just one time, and kick out a card just to see what pistol shooting is all about.

I must be plumb silly, cause my new 40-X pistol is stout, but, I know the possibilities coming with a MD-PAS triple pistol.

DSC09796%20-%20Copy%203.jpg

Speaking of springtime coming.

Today it's sunny and supposed to be in the low 60's.....

Tomorrow cold again....

So by gosh, I've decided to take my 40-X pistol to the range and do some playing today.

I'd give anything if I had some of that killer ammo that's being brought into the country, but I don't.

I do have some black box that Robert Oates sent, so I will shoot some of it in my 40-X pistol.

Two things will be different about my 40-X pistol than what's seen in this picture below.

1. I have my 45 comp on my rifle, so I'll be using my 36 Weaver, or one of my Lyman AA's.

2. Jeff Patterson has the bi-pod from my 40-X pistol so he can get all the dimensions...

So I'm making a second bi-pod, started it yesterday, that I'm going to simply machine a point on the end of the legs that will fit into the Eley ammo box bullet trays.

The legs will not be adjustable, simply because I don't have enough time to do that.

And they will probably be just lightly pressed into the aluminum hardware that attaches them to the rail on the bottom of the stock.

I just don't have time to do a complete set of adjustable legs today, and still get to shoot.

In other words, instead of the little rubber feet siting on the Eley ammo trays, the end of the legs will have a point that will fit into the holes in the tray.

I've got to try this for several reasons......

DSC09798%20-%20Copy_1.jpg

Come on springtime.....

And keep your fingers crossed that Anthony DiOrio can get the trigger we have to have.....

He's says he intends to.............

Man it's been a long time since I've shot any......

I'll report what happens at the range, if the world don't end.

Your friend, BC

DSC09799.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom