SAP and Eley Nations

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
SAP and Eley Nations

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The ARA Indoor Nationals is coming up in March...

Which is the most important Big National RFBR Event in the history of our sport...

For our friends in both SAP Nation and Eley Nation:

Is there any chance, at all, that a SAP contraption shooting Eley will break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record?

Is there any chance, at all, that a SAP contraption, even shooting Lapua, will break Big Dog's Record?

Man, your guess is as good as mine......

I suppose anything is possible....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

I've got a suspicion that our friends in both SAP Nation and Eley Nation are praying:

Please, don't let a MD-PAS contraption, shooting Lapua, break Big Dog's Record....

Please..........

Bill!

Cat dont catch mouses if stomage is full.

As we know of history that "King of the Hill" 22 LR ammo brands has change during decades and even years.

I hope that competition between 22 LR brands continues harder than ever.

Only then we can wait developing!

I was competition fisherman over 30 years.Won and lost there enough and we were discussing about this with my friend who has also lot of wins in fishing competitions.More wins than me.

After good season you have your stomage full and you easily think that you can go on with last seasons tricks.And easily you are coming little lazy and dont make small details as good as needed--> Coming bad season....
Competitors who not won on last season have made their home works better.

BR, Timo

Friend gun fool Timo

Bill!

Cat dont catch mouses if stomage is full.

As we know of history that "King of the Hill" 22 LR ammo brands has change during decades and even years.

I hope that competition between 22 LR brands continues harder than ever.

Only then we can wait developing!

I was competition fisherman over 30 years.Won and lost there enough and we were discussing about this with my friend who has also lot of wins in fishing competitions.More wins than me.

After good season you have your stomage full and you easily think that you can go on with last seasons tricks.And easily you are coming little lazy and dont make small details as good as needed--> Coming bad season....
Competitors who not won on last season have made their home works better.

BR, Timo

Friend gun fool Timo:

It would be erroneous to leave the impression that the ammo is the only contributing factor in winning Big National RFBR events..

The type of action used is a bigger contributing factor than the ammo, when it comes to producing multiple big targets and big aggs at the Big National Event level of RFBR competition...

This is why the overwhelming majority of big targets and big aggs produced at the Big National Event level, are produced by competitors using MD-PAS contraptions.

Friend Timo, no, ammo is not the main contributing factor......

The action is.....

Your pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

Friend Timo:

If ammo were the main contributing factor, then we'd see equal success between folks shooting SAP ignition contraptions and folks shooting MD-PAS ignition contraptions....

Because they both shoot Lapua...

But shooters using MD-PAS contraptions dominate the production of multiple big targets and big aggs at the Big National Event level of RFBR competition..

The action is the difference.....

Back
Top Bottom