CROCS Coming Home

Hey there Bill, firstly hope your are well mate 😷 Thought u would like to know after 5 years away The Crocs coming home to stay 🐊 Either way will keep it but very keen to test it against the new modern rifles i have and see if it still cuts the mustard 🎯
1st ever FWB 2700 custom built Sporter with Shilen by Brett Wilson under Bill Calfee guidance 🥰 with WC medal pedigree 🇦🇺

Friend Bill Collaros

Hey there Bill, firstly hope your are well mate 😷 Thought u would like to know after 5 years away The Crocs coming home to stay 🐊 Either way will keep it but very keen to test it against the new modern rifles i have and see if it still cuts the mustard 🎯
1st ever FWB 2700 custom built Sporter with Shilen by Brett Wilson under Bill Calfee guidance 🥰 with WC medal pedigree 🇦🇺

Friend Bill Collaros:

You've got a thinker and a doer in Brett Wilson......

Brett is one of those individuals I'd loved to have spent some time with spearmentin'.........like I get to do with Jeff Patterson....

Your pistol fool friend, BC

U never know..

One day when The World is over Covid 19 we plan to come to the Triple Crown...a trip to visit you is definatly on the itenary ��������

Last edited:
And the Calfee Doodle

Is still intact... 20210508_184606.jpg

Friend Bill Collaros

Friend Bill Collaros

Friend Bill Collaros:

Sweet memories.......

Here's your doodle after I completed it in pen and ink.....

Crock, oricinal.jpg

Here's after I colorized it....

Crock in color.jpg

And your doodle is in my book.....

Bill, these doodles, as simplistic and non-artistic as they are, are becoming worth about as much as the guns they're based on....

Sweet memories.....

Friend Bill Collaros

Re-living the great memories Mr Calfee

Friend Bill Collaros:

I really like the subtle, golden hue of the graphics on the stock....

They don't overpower the wood...

My hat's off to Brett......

20210511_214730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom