PDA

View Full Version : Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough

Bill Calfee
07-15-2021, 09:34 PM
Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough

Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough:

Paul and Dan:

100% of the owners of Trident and 2500X SAP ignition actions want Holeshot Arms to produce a MD-PAS ignition version..

100%..............

You two guys are the only people on Earth who have a chance of getting this done...

So please use your influence.....OK..

I mean, at the last ARA Indoor Nationals, 31 Trident and 2500X owners couldn't produce a single 2500 target between them.

While just half that number of MD-PAS owners produce five, 2500 targets, and won the event..

Dan and Paul, the Trident and 2500X owners are craving for your help....

Please help them.....OK...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Friend Dan Killough:

We've known each other for a long time......

If you guys can convince Holeshot to produce a MD-PAS ignition version, Dan, you'll be the first person to use one...

Because you want to kick out Big Aggs and Big Targets at the Big National Indoor Events just like the other Trident and 2500X owners are craving to do....

Because the Big National Indoor Events are where rimfire accuracy advancement is measured..

And you aren't going to do it with the SAP ignition version of the Trident or 2500X...

So you two guys please help.....OK...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Everyone wants to own and compete with a Black Death or Paladin...

Bill Calfee
07-16-2021, 09:26 PM
Every single one....

Friends Dan Killough and Paul Tolvstad:

Every single owner of a Trident or 2500X action would exchange their SAP ignition version for a MD-PAS ignition version if one were available....

There are no exceptions.....

Any owner of a Trident or 2500X action that claims they would not exchange their SAP ignition version for a MD-PAS ignition version, would be the first to make the exchange.......the very first...

So Dan and Paul, please help......OK.....

Your pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

Friends Dan and Paul, it matters not to me, personally, whether there's a MD-PAS ignition option for Trident and 2500X owners or not..

But.................

It matters to them.........so please help...

Bill Calfee
07-19-2021, 10:02 PM
Friends Dan Killough and Paul Tolvstad

100% of the owners of Holeshot Arms Trident and 2500X SAP actions want a MD-PAS ignition version...

Please help make this possible.....OK...

Dan and Paul, I have absolutely nothing to gain by doing this.....except to advance rimfire accuracy...

So please help them....OK..

Bill Calfee
07-20-2021, 09:48 PM
Friends Dan Killough and Paul Tolvstad

Friends Dan and Paul, I was sent this paragraph that was posted on another web site that's from Holeshot Arms.

"Well of course it is true, the Wax Lead Messiah stated it so it must be so . I started on a PAS project years ago. I had maybe 10 people sign up for one. I have never had a mill free on time when I had time to look at finishing it. I offered at least a few times for anyone who wanted a PAS version of my actions a path forward.

ALL anyone had to do was place an order for 50 of them and I would build the run. Obviously, if EVERYONE wanted one, selling out on that batch would be a no brainer and probably make some cash to boot. NO ONE was interested enough in doing it. At this point in my life, I am not sure I would even do that now, I am really moving closer to retirement than further. I have done all the uniformity testing on my builds and they are as close to zero variation as you can reasonably measure. PAS ignition has lots of it's own issues that they don't like talk about either. Believe me, IF I thought or knew that I could build my actions better, I would."

I highlighted a comment in bold green:

This was Holeshot Arms "path forward" for a MD-PAS option.

I highlighted another comment in bold orange:

This was the "path forward".

The path forward....?

No one would be foolish enough to pay for 50 units without seeing and testing the finished product.

And there was no offer of a finished product to view and test.

PS:

Dan and Paul, the owners of Trident and 2500X actions want a MD-PAS option...

For their sake, please use your combined influence to see that it happens....OK....

Bill Calfee
08-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Friend Paul Tolvstad

Friend PT:

Paul, I heard that Trent Shellabarger shot Minimally Invasive at the Wisconsin match Saturday and ran a strong third against that talented field, the first time he shot your rifle.....

So obviously Trent knows how to shoot......

This ain't none of my business.......I'll say that right up front....OK...

Paul, I know you're committed to shooting Eley, and you killed it with Eley at the Triple
Crown, including that amazing 2500....

But............................

Just for the sake of exploring 100% of the potential of your killer Patterson, may I make this suggestion, please:

At the upcoming ARA Indoor Nationals, why don't you let Trent take some good Lapua, and let him turn Minimally Invasive loose and let it eat...

I mean just let it eat......

No, it's none of my business, but man MI is bad, I know cause I shot it myself.......with both Eley and Lapua....

You're butting in when it ain't none of his business pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Bill Calfee
08-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Just let that killer Patterson eat...

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Paul has already killed it with Eley, shooting Minimally Invasive.......2500 outdoor PSL targets are hard to come by...

But...............................

I'd love to see Trent turn that killer Patterson loose and let it eat, INDOORS, with some good Lapua......MAN!

Bill Calfee
08-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Just let that killer Patterson eat...

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Paul has already killed it with Eley, shooting Minimally Invasive.......2500 outdoor PSL targets are hard to come by...

But...............................

I'd love to see Trent turn that killer Patterson loose and let it eat, INDOORS, with some good Lapua......MAN!

No melonite.....

I've explained this before, but folks still ask....

No, the breech bolt in Minimally Invasive is not melonite treated......Anthony DiOrio don't do melonite, he wants his actions to be friendly for creative RFBR schmidts.....

MI's breech bolt is blued....