Thank you Larry "Paladin" Parsons

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Thank you Larry "Paladin" Parsons

Friend Larry "Paladin" Parsons:

I got a "Christmas package in November" yesterday from you....

P1000263.jpg

Cheese rolls and meat rolls and all kinds of other "goodies"....

And they are killer.....

Being an old, retired, crippled up RFBR schmidt has its rewards.......like these "goodies" from CYankees like you, Larry.

Thank you again......

Your friend, Bill pistol fool Calfee...

PS:

Larry, the ARA Indoor Nationals is probably the most important Big National RFBR Event in years, because it defines rimfire accuracy advancement...

When you get to Georgia, just turn Paladin loose and let him eat.......

Paladin in black - Copy (4).jpg

Can't wait till the ARA Indoor Nationals...

Can't wait till the ARA Indoor Nationals...

P1000260 - Copy - Copy.JPG

PS:

By the way......

Congratulations to Chuck "Uncle Tom" Morrell on his 2021, IR-50 Virginia State Indoor Unlimited Championship.

An outstanding 750 x 64 X.....

You know the Chuckster is ready for the ARA Indoor Nationals...

Has anyone heard?

Has anyone heard?

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The Chuckster won the 2021, Virginia State, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited, and of course he uses a MD-PAS ignition contraption.

Has anyone heard who won the 2021, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited Nationals?.......and if so, what action did they use?

I know IR doesn't keep equipment records like PSL and ARA, which is a shame.....but that's the way IR has always done it...

So.......does anyone know?

It would also be interesting to know what ammo the winner used, if anyone can find out...I know the Chuckster used Lapua...

Your pistol fool friend, BC

I just heard....

I just heard....

CYA accuracy fool friends:

I just heard that Barry Maney, shooting a MD-PAS contraption, and Lapua, won the 2021, IR-50 Indoor Unlimited National Championship.

Congratulations to Barry...

By the way.............

Barry is one of the six RFBR competitors who've demonstrated they can break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record.

Larry Parsons...MD-PAS

Chuck Morrell...MD-PAS

Barry Maney....MD-PAS

Greg Monroe...MD-PAS

Michael Sherrill...MD-PAS

Phil Dorman.......who shoots a SAP ignition Time Precision gun.....how embarrassing to SAP Nation that out of 14 different custom SAP actions produced over the past 23 years, the only SAP contender is a Time Precision gun......factory at that....my goodness..

Your pistol fool friend, BC......come on December......man!

Back
Top Bottom