Kentucky State Tournament August 4, 2018 Buck Creek

Buck Creek Range near Somerset, KY will host the 2018 Kentucky State Tournament beginning at 5 P.M. on Saturday august 4, 2018. We're starting a little early because we usually have a decent crowd and expect it to go somewhat into the night but not terribly late. We hope everyone can attend.

See you there.

Looking Forward To It!

Thanks for the heads up.
See you Saturday.
Buck Creek Range near Somerset, KY will host the 2018 Kentucky State Tournament beginning at 5 P.M. on Saturday august 4, 2018. We're starting a little early because we usually have a decent crowd and expect it to go somewhat into the night but not terribly late. We hope everyone can attend.

See you there.

Friend wsmallwood

Friend wsmallwood

I have a sneaking suspicion, that the entire world of Big Time RFBR wants to know if the "girl with a pistol" will be at Buck Creek for the 2018 Kentucky State ARA on the 4th.

I don't know the answer to that question....

But, something tells me that Greg Monroe, and the #1 Stiller, SAP action shooter in the world, Don Hamblin, are simply dying to be there...

Because she kicked their butts at Buck Creek last month, with a pistol...............

Now, is "the girl with a pistol" going to show?

You friend, BC

Most interesting situation........

Most interesting situation........

CYA friends:

The Kentucky State ARA Tournament Saturday at Buck Creek is going to be most interesting.....

I'm posting this on Wednesday, August 1st......

Let's hope there's a big crowd.

Your friend, BC

Bill,

I haven't asked for a count and don't plan to. I've been told by over 20 different people that they will be there. Things happen and sometimes people don't make it but there are always those who didn't say they would be there that do show. I'm planning for 30. If the weather is okay I expect 30 but you never know. You set a date and hope it's good.

I do hope the girl with the pistol shows up.

WS

PS: Right now the weather is isolated thunderstorms and 4 mph winds. I don't like the thunderstorms but usually isolated are not bad. So, with a top wind of 4 mph I wouldn't miss that because by 7 P.M you'll be looking at 1 mph. Let's hope it holds.

Last edited:
Friend wsmallwood

Friend wsmallwood

Wally:

If the weather holds like the forecast, then there could be some heavy scores kicked out.

On the other hand, like at Livonia on that last card when it went dead calm, after it had rained so hard earlier, the floating mirage can make it impossible to kick out big scores.

I always enjoyed those money matches at Jackie's.......Buck Creek.....

Not only were they fun, with good company, but those conditions down in that holler could be awesome for kicking out big scores.

Like when I kicked out those seven perfect targets in a row one perfect night.

We was about ready to leave when Jackie asked me if I could make it eight in a row, and I said sure........we were getting ready to leave, but everyone stayed for another match....

Actually, I believe those folks said they'd shoot all night long if I could keep kicking out perfect cards....

Anyway, I wound up doing what I always did under pressure, I choked.........

I kicked out the three sighters perfect, like all the other cards.......then I went to the first record bull, and popped a 9.........

By the way, that was with my old personal #9 pistol, owned now by Rob Propst......

It has an H&S Precision stock on it........

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom