Buck Creek October 6 Double Header

Buck Creek will host a club match at 10 A.M. on October 6, 2018 and a club tournament on the same day beginning at 5 P.M.

The morning match is limited to 12 shooters (1 relay) and is almost full but there are a couple of places remaining.

The evening match is limited to 24 shooters (2 relays). There are enough signed up already to assure two relays but several places remain.

If you want to shoot this match let me know and I'll put you on the list. If we get more than allotted I will start a waiting list.

Sign me up

Hi Wally,
Sign me up the the evening match.....if there is still an opening.
Thanks
Jeff Patterson
Buck Creek will host a club match at 10 A.M. on October 6, 2018 and a club tournament on the same day beginning at 5 P.M.

The morning match is limited to 12 shooters (1 relay) and is almost full but there are a couple of places remaining.

The evening match is limited to 24 shooters (2 relays). There are enough signed up already to assure two relays but several places remain.

If you want to shoot this match let me know and I'll put you on the list. If we get more than allotted I will start a waiting list.

There seems to be 16-18 competitors for the evening match tomorrow. So there are still places for a few people. The morning match is kind of in flux so who knows but there won't be over 12.

Pretty early tomorrow, I will be unreachable as there is no cell service. I will have a hotspot but it might work and might not. So, if you want to shoot let me know as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom