Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrabf Live Feed World Champs

Wrabf Live Feed World Champs

Live video link from tomorrow click on link below go to scorecard pick shooter and go to live feed...i think 😍
    https://wrabf.nashuatsh.solutions/
    Bill Collaros
    Australia
    Shoot to Thrill

Thanks Bill

Good luck to you all

Our little country got 3 new World Champions. Gold from LV Air Rifle Team to Finland.

Congratulations to Ulla Murisoja,Risto Murisoja and Jyrki Muotio.

And thank you "Mr Tunajussi" who is our "Air Rifle Calfee" and can make those little pellets find their right way.

Air Rifles have their own world and needs own knowledge to get they in good tuning.

BR, Timo

Ps. Bill. We are waiting what Tomi & Duke can make there in South Africa.Guys have reported VERY FAST direction changing winds there and said that never seen thisway before.

Yes mate

Congrats to all and wind is very tough.. Tommy and the Duke are ready lol
    Bill Collaros
    Australia
    Shoot to Thrill

Friend Timo:

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Our little country got 3 new World Champions. Gold from LV Air Rifle Team to Finland.

And thank you "Mr Tunajussi" who is our "Air Rifle Calfee" and can make those little pellets find their right way.

Air Rifles have their own world and needs own knowledge to get they in good tuning.

BR, Timo

Ps. Bill. We are waiting what Tomi & Duke can make there in South Africa.Guys have reported VERY FAST direction changing winds there and said that never seen thisway before.

Friend Timo:

Congratulations to the shooters of "your little country".

Timo, for such a "little country" you folks have some killer thinkers and shooters...

Man I wish Tomi could have had the chance to work with the "DUKE" back when that killer ratchet was fresh.....

Nothing can stop the DUKE OF EARL

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Timo, here's the DUKE at his first range test......November 2, 2008'

It only took about a half a box of ammo to see that the DUKE was going to be a killer.

I wish Tomi could have shot him back when that ratchet was fresh..

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post

BR, Timo

Congrats!
    I have seen some posted videos and looks like the wind was not your friend this time!
    Keep shooting strong.

Family Murisoja has been many years our succesful part of Air Rifle & RFBR shooters.Also sometimes on CFBR side.

I try to put picture of youngest (Ulla Murisoja).

When I see Ullas picture I smile always. I can say that I have never lose to any MAN here in Finland in RFBR shooting....

But one time I lose to Ulla.....

Maybe it is better to tell now that I have shooted only 1 RFBR competition ever (on year 2012) and I shooted 750 / 43 X (2nd)and Ulla 750 / 48 X.(First)

But this was before Tomi get Falcon & Duke, Tapani his Turbo and many other guys get better equipments also.

If I go again I am pretty sure that then I cant say anymore that I have never lose to MAN here in Finland-.

BR, Timo

Provisional Rimfire Sporter Results

Here are provisional Sporter results from South Africa.
    Very difficult conditions I believe.
    Sorry about quality at this stage, but sent by phone to UK.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Provisional Rimfire LV Results

Here are provisional LV Rresults

Final LV.jpg