Wrabf Live Feed World Champs

Our little country got 3 new World Champions. Gold from LV Air Rifle Team to Finland.

Congratulations to Ulla Murisoja,Risto Murisoja and Jyrki Muotio.

And thank you "Mr Tunajussi" who is our "Air Rifle Calfee" and can make those little pellets find their right way.

Air Rifles have their own world and needs own knowledge to get they in good tuning.

BR, Timo

Ps. Bill. We are waiting what Tomi & Duke can make there in South Africa.Guys have reported VERY FAST direction changing winds there and said that never seen thisway before.

Friend Timo:

Our little country got 3 new World Champions. Gold from LV Air Rifle Team to Finland.

And thank you "Mr Tunajussi" who is our "Air Rifle Calfee" and can make those little pellets find their right way.

Air Rifles have their own world and needs own knowledge to get they in good tuning.

BR, Timo

Ps. Bill. We are waiting what Tomi & Duke can make there in South Africa.Guys have reported VERY FAST direction changing winds there and said that never seen thisway before.

Friend Timo:

Congratulations to the shooters of "your little country".

Timo, for such a "little country" you folks have some killer thinkers and shooters...

Man I wish Tomi could have had the chance to work with the "DUKE" back when that killer ratchet was fresh.....

Nothing can stop the DUKE OF EARL

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Timo, here's the DUKE at his first range test......November 2, 2008'

DSC02518_2.jpg

It only took about a half a box of ammo to see that the DUKE was going to be a killer.

I wish Tomi could have shot him back when that ratchet was fresh..

BR, Timo

Congrats!
I have seen some posted videos and looks like the wind was not your friend this time!
Keep shooting strong.

Family Murisoja has been many years our succesful part of Air Rifle & RFBR shooters.Also sometimes on CFBR side.

I try to put picture of youngest (Ulla Murisoja).

When I see Ullas picture I smile always. I can say that I have never lose to any MAN here in Finland in RFBR shooting....

But one time I lose to Ulla.....

Maybe it is better to tell now that I have shooted only 1 RFBR competition ever (on year 2012) and I shooted 750 / 43 X (2nd)and Ulla 750 / 48 X.(First)

But this was before Tomi get Falcon & Duke, Tapani his Turbo and many other guys get better equipments also.

If I go again I am pretty sure that then I cant say anymore that I have never lose to MAN here in Finland-:).

BR, Timo

Provisional Rimfire Sporter Results

Here are provisional Sporter results from South Africa.
Very difficult conditions I believe.
Sorry about quality at this stage, but sent by phone to UK.

Attachments

• Sporter Results.jpg
    Sporter Results.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 625
Some interesting statistics so far at the Worlds....

Some interesting statistics so far at the Worlds....

Friend marekp and CYA friends:

Thanks marekp for posting the results.

Up front, I apologize if I've overlooked something.

Also, it's been stated that the conditions are unusually tough.

Anyway, it looks like the sporta winning agg is higher than the light varmint winning agg.

Also, it looks like only two 250's have been fired........that includes both classes.

One by Maurice Hassard shooting little Deputy Sheriff in sporta.

And the second by Tomi Korpi in light varmint.

So far, the little Deputy has kicked out the high agg of the affair.......simply amazing.

Your friend, BC

Congratulations to Maurice Hassard

For being the new sporter world champ and it looks like winning the 3 gun too. I’ve only seen the pre protest results for the 3 gun, but 4 points clear should be safe.

Peter

Congratulations to Maurice Hassard!

Then few VERY important "inside notes" about results:

*Looks that Korpi familys dishes must take care by son Aappo (8.) few months and father Tomi (4.)is reading newspapers.

*But Aappo can make protest here at home,because he is Juniors World Champion,again.

*We have 7 shooters from Finland there and everybody is coming home with some coloured medal.Most are Team medals.

*There was ofcourse lot of "250 equipments&shooters" on line,but we see only few 250 and there were shooted about 1000 targets (Sporter,LV,HV).
(Tells something about conditions)

*Tomi send me 1 photo of LV target by phone few days ago and there was only text "DUKE". Looks like it is 250 /17-19 X target).

*Ofcourse everyone hope that world best USA shooters has been there also fighting against odd winds.

BR, Timo

Hi Bill!

Try to put "Duke target" from Worlds South Africa which Tomi send by phone.

Dukes old barrel was little tired and Tomi decited change new barrel to Duke.

Tomi is now also gunsmith and made barrel works with his own hands.

He hasnt much time to test it much before Worlds,but it seems promising.

Duke maybe gives headache to competitors in the future also.Tomis son Aappo is only 16 years old and has LOT of adults medals.

Aappo was 9 years old when he won adults Finnish Champion first time.Result was 749 / 42 X to meters.

BR, Timo

Duke target LV 2019 South Africa.jpg

Friend Timo

Hi Bill!

Try to put "Duke target" from Worlds South Africa which Tomi send by phone.

Dukes old barrel was little tired and Tomi decited change new barrel to Duke.

Tomi is now also gunsmith and made barrel works with his own hands.

He hasnt much time to test it much before Worlds,but it seems promising.

Duke maybe gives headache to competitors in the future also.Tomis son Aappo is only 16 years old and has LOT of adults medals.

Aappo was 9 years old when he won adults Finnish Champion first time.Result was 749 / 42 X to meters.

BR, Timo

View attachment 1516

Friend Timo:

I'd give a 10 dollar bill if Tomi could have worked with the DUKE back when that ratchet was fresh.

Yes, it had to be worn completely out....

And it looks like Tomi's new barrel is doing awesome on the DUKE.....

Congratulations to Tomi and all of the shooters from your "little country".

Your friend, BC

PS:

Always remember: Nothing can stop, the DUKE OF EARL

Back
Top Bottom