A package from Timo

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
A package from Timo

CYA friends:

I went to the mailbox and had a package from Timo in Finland....

Killer chocolate........

Big Dog and Mary always used to bring me the most killer chocolate I ever had.......

This chocolate from Timo is in that same league....

And I'll run some spearments with the wax......

And the little box of something.........everything is written in Finnish, I guess, or Swedish?

The little box contains a semi hard, black candy.......that has a very unique, although I'm finding out addicting, taste.

Thank you Timo.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC00650.jpg

Hello Bill!

Nice that package find its way to you!

I thought what else I put to the package from Finland than wax.When Finnish people are living outside home country, many of them tell that there are few things they are missing from home and cant get those easy from foreign countries.

They are Fazer chocolate, "Salmiakki" and rye bread.

This "addicting" odd product is "salmiakki" :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salty_liquorice

]Hopely old oxidized ammos are coming back to life with this wax!!!

BR, Timo

Ps.Finland is bilingual country. Finnish & Swedish. Informative labels have texts with both language.

I am not very good in swedish language, mostly reason is that most of time when others study it, I was hunting,fishing,shooting and coming "gun fool".....

English was intresting, because many "gun fools" are living there in USA and got there very good information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend Timo

Hello Bill!

Nice that package find its way to you!

I thought what else I put to the package from Finland than wax.When Finnish people are living outside home country, many of them tell that there are few things they are missing from home and cant get those easy from foreign countries.

They are Fazer chocolate, "Salmiakki" and rye bread.

This "addicting" odd product is "salmiakki" :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salty_liquorice

]Hopely old oxidized ammos are coming back to life with this wax!!!

BR, Timo

Ps.Finland is bilingual country. Finnish & Swedish. Informative labels have texts with both language.

I am not very good in swedish language, mostly reason is that most of time when others study it, I was hunting,fishing,shooting and coming "gun fool".....

English was intresting, because many "gun fools" are living there in USA and got there very good information.

Friend Timo:

Thanks again for the wax and good eats.......

When I first tasted the black candy drops, the first thing I thought was it tasted like salty licorice.......

Then I thought, no way, who would put salt on licorice?

But it really does something for licorice........salt.......who would have thought of that?........Well, I guess one of you Finnish folks did...

The wax has already produced some interesting results....

By the way, CYA has started a new forum titled "Gun Fool".......inspired, of course, by you.

Timo, I'm like you, when I was in school all I thought about was wandering the Ohio River with my little 146B Mossburg.....

I never ate lunch in high school......I got 50 cents a day lunch money, but, I saved it to buy 22 shells for my Mossburg.

Gun fool, yep that's me, and you, and a lot of other folks here at CYA.

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom