Be friendly to everyone, He is coming

Timo

Santa Claus is living here in Northern part of Finland (Lapland) in place name Korvatunturi (Earmountain in english).

If I see him face to face I tell Him that give all RFBR shooters lot of X:s to season 2020.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020.

BR, Timo

Ps.Here you can see that he is on the road.

https://areena.yle.fi/1-50029447

Santa Claus is living here in Northern part of Finland (Lapland) in place name Korvatunturi (Earmountain in english).

If I see him face to face I tell Him that give all RFBR shooters lot of X:s to season 2020.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020.

BR, Timo

Ps.Here you can see that he is on the road.

https://areena.yle.fi/1-50029447

Howdy Timo,

Looks like Santa had just started his journey and was getting more reindeer along the way. I didn't realize reindeer could be that tame!

Merry Christmas!

Take care,

Greg

About 200000 reindeers are living wild in our forests.Northern part of Finland (Lapland).Everyone of them are private owned and has different mark in the ear.

They are not so tame in the forests,but there are also reindeers which are in contact to people every they and more tame.

USA.s Super Star Mikaela Shiffrin in slalom has won 2 World Cup competitions here and winners get always named reindeer for price.

www.teamusa.org/News/2018/November/...eer-Captures-First-Slalom-Of-World-Cup-Season

Named price reindeers lives here in Finland then with full board.Mikaela dont need to take those to her home-:).

Merry Christmas!!!

BR,

Timo

Ps.In big picture Santas travel goes here.

www.noradsanta.org/

Last edited:
Friend gun fool Timo

Friend gun fool Timo

Friend gun fool Timo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, and yours.

Timo, I read every night when I go to bed....

I'm currently reading a book about a lady taking a trip to Israel back in 1960.

She's from Holland....

When she mentioned her double salt "drop" liquorice I thought of you and the ones you sent me.....

Your friend, BC

Attachments

• DSC00878.jpg
    DSC00878.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC00879.jpg
    DSC00879.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 386
Hi Bill!

Those salty liquorice has many "nick names" here: salmiak is most used one.Many times they are pressed to diamond model.

Other thing: Also to shooters it is good one to remember good manners to everyone but there is also special instruction to shooters to remember:
(I read this somewhere,not mine)

Be friendly to THE GUNSMITH, Santa is watching!!!!

BR, Timo

Back
Top Bottom