Uh-Oh..........Uh-Oh

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Uh-Oh..........Uh-Oh

CYA friends:

The North Carolina State ARA Championship will be held this Saturday at one of the finest indoor facilitys in RFBR, the Rocky River Barn....

The tradition of Rocky River is unsurpassed in the world of Big Time RFBR Indoor shooting facilities.

Therefore......................

Is it possible that we'll have a preview of the 2020 ARA Indoor Nationals this Saturday at Rocky River?

I just heard a rumor that Tom Wilkinson and Chuck Morrell with be in attendance....

This is mind blowing to even contemplate.....

But.........................

What if Michael "Black Death" showed up.....................................................

Can you imagine........

At one of the greatest indoor facilitys in RFBR today, Rocky River, could there be a preview of the 2020 ARA Indoor Nationals about to take place this Saturday!

It's mind blowing to even contemplate this possibility....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

I won't sleep tonight just thinking about this unbelievable possibility.......

Can you imagine Chuck Morrell, Big Dog and Tom Wilkinson shoulder to shoulder at Rocky River...........

Oh the 2020 ARA Indoor Nationals are going to be mind bending......

Last edited:
Where it's at this week-end...

Where it's at this week-end...

CYA friends;

A quote from my thread starter:

"Can you imagine Chuck Morrell, Big Dog and Tom Wilkinson shoulder to shoulder at Rocky River..........."

What a dream combination....

But........................

It ain't going to happen this week-end.......Big Dog can't make it....

But.............................

I understand Chuck and Tom are still going....

OK, I know this is putting pressure......

But...........................

Is there anyone today in RFBR who can beat Tom Wilkinson, besides maybe Big Dog?

If the world don't end, and Tom shows up this Saturday for the North Carolina ARA State Indoor at Rocky River...

I bet there's a bunch of folks show up who will try to beat him......including Chuck Morrell.

Rocky River is where it's at in Big Time RFBR this week-end.....

Your cited friend, BC

Last edited:

CYA friends:

Tom "Mr 2500" Wilkinson, shooting Lapua, has a 2385.00 ARA Indoor Agg going into this week-end at the "Barn"....

If Tom continues at his present rate, he'll obliterate the ARA Indoor Aggregate Record.

Michael "Black Death" Sherrill, also shooting Lapua, just set the new ARA Indoor Nationals record of 2416.67...

Of course they both shoot Turbo, MD-PAS ignitioned guns.

Until someone takes it from these two gentleman, they own the "high end" of the RFBR accuracy world with their Turbo/Lapua combinations.

Simply mind blowing rimfire accuracy.

Your friend, BC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom