Future op-ed topics...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Future op-ed topics...

CYA friends................

Man I'm busy....

As soon as I op-ed about why ARA sporta failed, and how easily it could have been avoided..........

I'm going to op-ed about various other topics...

Starting with:

Ornaments.................

If ornaments actually contribute to rimfire accuracy, I have a question for our ornament expert friends:

Michael "Black Death" Sherrill produced the single greatest, pure accuracy accomplishment in the history of RFBR...

Big Dog now holds the all time ARA Indoor Nationals record of 14,500.........2416.67 agg..

Black Death uses no ornaments, either hanging off the muzzle, or, wrapped about that killer ratchet.

Big Dog and Black Death - Copy.jpg

Tom "Mr 2500" Wilkinson, who has totally dominated the 2020 Indoor ARA season., has no ornaments hanging off the muzzle of that killer ratchet, or, none of those goofy ornaments wrapped around it..

As absolutely worthless as ornaments are to accuracy, there's folks today still trying to relieve folks out of their hard earned money, by selling and promoting them.

And the next op-ed following ornaments, will be about the absolute fallacy of cut rifled rimfire barrels being competitive in Big Time RFBR.........

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Op-ed, ornaments

Op-ed, ornaments

CYA friends:

Why do I call anything attached to a RFBR barrel, but a muzzle device, an ornament?

Because..................

Ornaments have absolutely nothing to contribute to accuracy, but their weight.

I'll expound on this shortly....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

You don't see ornaments hanging off of Black Death........

That Big Dog used to produce the greatest, "pure accuracy" accomplishment, in the history of RFBR Big National Events.

Big Dog and Black Death - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom