Do you believe we can see into the future?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Do you believe we can see into the future?

CYA friends:

Do you believe we can see, or someway predict, future events?

Part of me would like to believe it possible, but, the realistic side of me doesn't believe so.

I bring this subject up for a couple of reasons.

First, this day only comes around every four years.

And second:

Now, this is kinda spooky, so some of you might not want to read further...OK.

Of course you're going to read further.

The biggest stock market drop since the Great Depression happened back in 2008.

This was the financial market crash of 2008.

I built Black Death in June of that year, 2008'

Right in the middle of the market crash.........the exact middle.

And I've already written about how the name Black Death came about.......

I had already tested Death, and it was killer.....then, after I painted the stock with black Harley Davidson, and held it up in the sunshine outside the shop door, the name Black Death jumped into my mind........

Naming SPEC 5 was the last thing I had on my mind as I was painting the stock.

So Black Death was born in the middle of the 2008 stock market crash.

Fast forward to the last couple of months......12 years later.

Big Dog shoots only 6 ARA Indoor cards, and wins the 2019-20 ARA Indoor Nationals, while setting the ARA Indoor Nationals Record, which includes two 2500's, all while performing the greatest "pure accuracy" demonstration in the history of contemporary RFBR.

Now here's the freaky part:

What's been going on with the stock market today.............down 10% or so......

And then we have the coronavirus, which is causing death..........

CYA friends:

Remember the black death plague in Europe back in the middle ages.........

I don't for a second believe we can see into, or predict, the future.....OK.

But, isn't it simply freaky that in the middle of the 2008 stock market crash I built a RFBR gun and named it "Black Death."

And 12 years later, in the middle of another stock market plunge, and with a plague threatening folks throughout the world with death, Big Dog accomplishes what he did with a RFBR gun named "Black Death".

Your friend, Bill gun fool Calfee

PS:

CYA friends, it's like Big Dog was destined to do what he did....( I know that's silly)

But.....I mean, he's fired just 6 ARA Indoor targets this season......

It's like, that when Big Dog walked in the door at the ARA Indoor Nationals, fate, or something, said, "Big Dog, you've got a job to do, and it ain't going to take long, just 6 targets......so rock and roll.

And Big Dog most certainly rocked and rolled.

I know I've said this a hundred times now......

But.........................,

It's going to take a long time for us to fully comprehend what Big Dog and Black Death accomplished.

That is, if we ever fully comprehend it.

DSC05055 - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.JPG

Of course this is silly....

But.................

CYA friends, I'm going to add one more chapter to this tale....as silly as it is.

Mike Sherrill owns two killer Calfee's..............Black Death and Big Dog.

Big Dog is the Calfee Mike used to set the PSL outdoor record of 2500 x 20X.

And Mike will tell you that he doesn't see any difference in accuracy between Death and Big Dog.

So why did he choose Black Death to shoot at the ARA Indoor Nationals?

Flipped a coin?...........maybe...

Blind lucky, 50/50 chance?..........maybe...

Last edited:
Can we see into the future? In general I would say no. But with over 6 billion people in the world maybe some can.

Can we predict the future? Sure all of us can, the question is can we do it accurately. I'll give you three of my predictions at at the end of the year we can see if they're right.

1. The corona virus which is at least in part driving the stock market crash will be resolved. It's serious issue but not nearly as serious as the news would have you believe.

2. The stock market will bounce back within six months. So buy the dip. Try to figure what the low really is.

3. There will be 4-6 times the number of 2500's shot in ARA this year than any other year assuming no rule changes.

The last one is not really a prediction. It's simple mathematics. The unknown is who will shoot it. If it was the general crowd I would predict 4X almost exactly

Friend wsmallwood

Can we see into the future? In general I would say no. But with over 6 billion people in the world maybe some can.

Can we predict the future? Sure all of us can, the question is can we do it accurately. I'll give you three of my predictions at at the end of the year we can see if they're right.

1. The corona virus which is at least in part driving the stock market crash will be resolved. It's serious issue but not nearly as serious as the news would have you believe.

2. The stock market will bounce back within six months. So buy the dip. Try to figure what the low really is.

3. There will be 4-6 times the number of 2500's shot in ARA this year than any other year assuming no rule changes.

The last one is not really a prediction. It's simple mathematics. The unknown is who will shoot it. If it was the general crowd I would predict 4X almost exactly

Friend wsmallwood:

Wally, it is kinda freaky, that I built Black Death right in the middle of the 2008 financial crash...

And 12 years later, Big Dog uses Death to turn the world of RFBR up-side-down at the ARA Indoor Nationals, just as we're in another stock market turn down.......

Caused by the coronavirus outbreak....

I mean, it's freaky that I chose the name "Black Death"........12 years ago....

And with Big Dog having two killer Calfee's, equally accurate, he chose Black Death to shoot at the ARA Indoor.

Your friend, BC

DSC05055 - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom