I apologize.....

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
I apologize.....

CYA friends:

I apologize for keeping bringing this subject up.....

But....................

Everyone wants newbies for our sport.......including me...

Therefore...............

To make sure newbies understand the facts about what components they should invest their hard earned money in, when they decide it's time for them to build a full on, Class A RFBR gun, I have to ask again this most important question, about which action will give them the absolute best chance of owning a killer RFBR contraption.

If I'm reading the results correctly...........

Since 2014, there's been at least 5 times more 2500 ARA targets produced by Turbo Class actioned REBR guns, than have been produce by the two, Stiller, rear lock up RFBR actions combined....the 2500 and Trident.

I apologize again..............

But.................

If we want newbies in our wonderful sport, we must give them the straight up facts about RFBR equipment.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Please, if I'm misreading the ARA 2500 results since 2014, please correct me.....OK.

Newbies verses old salts

Newbies verses old salts

CYA friends:

If you're an old salt in Big Time RFBR today, then whatever components you choose for a new build are up to you, cause you go into it with "eyes wide open", so to speak.

If an old salt wants to show the Turbo shooters that they can best them with a SAP ignitioned contraption, I'm all for you....

I mean, man, go for that SAP ignition contraption......show them Turbo folks.

But newbies?

Newbies are a different story.....

They come into Big Time RFBR blind, as to the best components to start a new Class A contraption build with.

Therefore.................

I, we, you have an obligation to give them the straight up facts about RFBR components, that will give them the absolute best chance of producing a killer contraption.

And when it comes to RFBR actions, MD-PAS ignition actions will give newbies that best chance for success.

It's been this way ever since Flash Ebert gave the world of rimfire accuracy his wonderful, MD-PAS ignition Turbo action 23 years ago.....

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom