Congratulations Tad E

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congratulations Tad E

Friend Tad E:

Hey, I just heard that you won a club match at Kettlefoot.

It's nice to see folks shooting again....

Awesome work Tad...and congratulations..

Tad, everyone always wants to know what equipment winners use.

Would you care to share?

Thank you in advance....

Your friend, Bill gun fool Calfee.

Congratulations Tad

Great job Tad, you've worked hard at it and deserve it.
Hard works pays off.

Good shooting
Jeff Patterson

Congratulations Tad E

Friend Tad E:

Hey, I just heard that you won a club match at Kettlefoot.

It's nice to see folks shooting again....

Awesome work Tad...and congratulations..

Tad, everyone always wants to know what equipment winners use.

Would you care to share?

Thank you in advance....

Your friend, Bill gun fool Calfee.

Thank you very much Mr. Calfee. It was quite nice to start shooting sanctioned matches again. Also grateful to have seen and speak to some of the familiar faces we haven't seen since last fall. I am looking forward to more of both in the weeks ahead as I am sure many others are as well.

My equipment:
Action: 10x X-90
Barrel: Mueller 4MI
Trigger: Bix n Andy (older non adjustable height model)
Stock: McMillan Straightline Edge solidfill
Scope: Sightron SIII 10x50x60
Rest: Earhart made

Like you have stated before Mr. Calfee, it is great to see your own equipment do well in the hands of others but it sure is satisfying to do well with your own work. Mom and dad both have made me proud the last couple of years with their shooting and the things they have accomplished but it really is prideful to win with your own.

Tad

Friend Tad E

Thank you very much Mr. Calfee. It was quite nice to start shooting sanctioned matches again. Also grateful to have seen and speak to some of the familiar faces we haven't seen since last fall. I am looking forward to more of both in the weeks ahead as I am sure many others are as well.

My equipment:
Action: 10x X-90
Barrel: Mueller 4MI
Trigger: Bix n Andy (older non adjustable height model)
Stock: McMillan Straightline Edge solidfill
Scope: Sightron SIII 10x50x60
Rest: Earhart made

Like you have stated before Mr. Calfee, it is great to see your own equipment do well in the hands of others but it sure is satisfying to do well with your own work. Mom and dad both have made me proud the last couple of years with their shooting and the things they have accomplished but it really is prideful to win with your own.

Tad

Friend Tad E:

It is a proud accomplishment to take a gun that you built your self, and win......

Especially when you bested killer shooters like the Chuckster and the Ole Hawk....

If you shoot any of the triple crown, best of luck.

Thank you for posting your equipment.....folks always want to know what the winners use.

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom