Bill - Question

Friend wsmallwood

Bill,

Do you still have that doodle you did of a crawdad a few years ago?

Friend Gingersnap:

I'm sure I do, somewhere...

I'll see if I can find it tomorrow....

Your friend, BC

PS:

Gingersnap, I was lying in bed tonight thinking, of all things, about the first time I shot at Bluegrass with my new muzzle device on my pistol...

I remember one feller saying, "Calfee, what's that silly looking thing you've got on the end of your barrel?"

After the match, when they handed me the winners money, that same feller asked me to make him one.

And the world of accuracy changed forever, right then and there.

Gingersnap, that was almost 30 years ago.........man time flies.......

Friend wsmallwood

Friend wsmallwood

Friend Gingersnap:

I found my doodle of the crawdad "crawfishing", backing up........

Do you want me to send it to you on the E-Mail?

Your friend, BC

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap:

Back when I did my "Crawfishing" doodle, someone was doing a bunch of bragging, about something, I forget, then when it came time to "put up or shut up" this individual started backtracking, crawfishing.

So I did my "Crawfishing" doodle....

I remember that Tom Wilkinson, who's wife is a tremendously talented artist, complimented me on that doodle..

Gingersnap, one should never do their bragging, before the targets are graded.....

Your friend, BC

PS:

Gingersnap, do you want me to post my "Crawfishing" doodle here?

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap:

Wally, I think I know why you wanted me to see if I still have my "Crawfishing" doodle...

Wally, Wally, Wally...................

There ain't no way I'd post my "Crawfishing" doodle with the battle that's going on in the SAP ignition RFBR action world today.

Wally, these SAP ignition RFBR action makers are fighting their hearts out for second place.

Your friend, BC

PS:

Gingersnap, I know folks who haven't seen it are dying to see my "Crawfishing" doodle...

But without your approval I will not post it.....bc

If you get a chance Bill send it too me. I've always called them crawdads, but I was thinking the name was crawfishing. Either way the concept is the same. They back up when threatened.

Friend wsmallwood

If you get a chance Bill send it too me. I've always called them crawdads, but I was thinking the name was crawfishing. Either way the concept is the same. They back up when threatened.

Friend wsmallwood:

This isn't the time to post my "Crawfishing" doodle, with the battle that's ongoing in the world of SAP ignition RFBR action makers....

It's the greatest battle for second place we've ever seen in the history of Big Time RFBR...........

Your friend, BC

Friend wsmallwood:

This isn't the time to post my "Crawfishing" doodle, with the battle that's ongoing in the world of SAP ignition RFBR action makers....

It's the greatest battle for second place we've ever seen in the history of Big Time RFBR...........

Your friend, BC

Bill,

I understand what you're saying. The reason I wanted it had nothing to do with shooting but it appears the "SAP" camp is about to blow sky high and it could be construed as derogatoty to them although I never wanted to post it. But just asking has already gained attention. So, just don't be concerned about it and I'll do a workaround.

Back
Top Bottom