MD-PAS Turbo Class actions, verses the current, rear lock-up Stiller actions.

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
MD-PAS Turbo Class actions, verses the current, rear lock-up, SAP ignition Stiller actions.

CYA friends:

Since late 2013, or early 2014, when Mr Stiller brought out his rear lock-up, SAP ignition RFBR actions....

I have a question?

Ever since Mr Stiller brought out his rear lock-up, SAP ignition actions, how many ARA 2500's have been kicked out with them, compared to the number kicked out with MD-PAS ignition Turbo Class actions?

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Most ARA 2500's.....Stiller or Turbo?

Most ARA 2500's.....Stiller or Turbo?

CYA friends:

Mr Stiller brought out his rear lock-up, SAP ignition RFBR actions 6-7 years ago.....first the dual lug version, then the three lug version.

So from maybe 2014, to allow time for his actions to get out into the public..............

Which action has kicked out the most ARA 2500's since then, the new SAP ignition Stillers, or, the MD-PAS ignition Turbos?

Your friend, BC

Which action has kicked out the most ARA 2500's?

CYA friends:

Since Mr Stiller brought out his rear lock-up, SAP ignition RFBR actions, back in 2013, or so.....

How many ARA 2500's have been produced by Mr Stiller's SAP ignition actions, both two and three lug, compared to the various MD-PAS Turbo actions, since about 2014?

CYA friends:

I went to the ARA web site....

Now..................

There's no way to be 100% positive....

Because it would be impossible to know, for sure, what action every 2500 was kicked out with, since 2014.

But........................

The best I can figure...........

It looks like Turbo class, MD-PAS ignitioned guns, have kicked out about five 2500's, for each 2500 kicked out by the two versions of the SAP igntion Stiller actions.....two lug and three lug.

Actually...............

The ratio may even be 6 to 1.............or even higher.

CYA friends:

If you find my figures to be faulty, please correct me.....OK?

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Please correct me if I'm wrong here....OK

CYA friends:

Since Mr Stiller brought out his rear lock-up, SAP ignition RFBR actions, back in 2013, or so.....

How many ARA 2500's have been produced by Mr Stiller's SAP ignition actions, both two and three lug, compared to the various MD-PAS Turbo actions, since about 2014?

CYA friends:

I went to the ARA web site....

Now..................

There's no way to be 100% positive....

Because it would be impossible to know, for sure, what action every 2500 was kicked out with, since 2014.

But........................

The best I can figure...........

It looks like Turbo class, MD-PAS ignitioned guns, have kicked out about five 2500's, for each 2500 kicked out by the two versions of the SAP igntion Stiller actions.....two lug and three lug.

Actually...............

The ratio may even be 6 to 1.............or even higher.

CYA friends:

If you find my figures to be faulty, please correct me.....OK?

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Please correct me if I'm wrong here....OK

CYA friends:

I highlighted one of my comments, in my above post, in bold orange.

If I'm wrong here, please correct me.....OK.

But, it looks like since 2014, that MD-PAS ignition RFBR guns, have kicked out about 5 times more ARA 2500's, than have the two Stiller, rear lock-up SAP ignition actions, both dual and three lug,

Am I wrong here?

Have I miss-read the ARA Indoor 2500 stats?

Thank you in advance....

Your friend, BC

Last edited:
Why does it matter?

Why does it matter?

CVA friends:

Why does it matter, that, since 2014 MD-PAS ignition guns have kicked out 5 times more ARA 2500's than have the Stiller rear lock-up, SAP ignition guns, both the two and three lug versions, combined?

Why does this matter?

Your friend, BC

PS:

By the way, if my figures are incorrect, please correct me.....OK

I apologize for bringing this back up

I apologize for bringing this back up

CYA friends:

I apologize for bringing this back up....

But...................

Since 2014, it looks like Turbo Class actions, have produced 5 times more 2500's than have the two, Stiller, horizontal lock-up SAP ignitioned RFBR actions.

Five times more 2500's by MD-PAS actions, over the rear lockup, SAP ignition Stiller's.........

CYA friends.......

Am I reading the results wrong?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here......OK

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Once again, I apologize...

Once again, I apologize...

CYA friends:

I apologize once again......

But.................

Am I reading the ARA results wrong?

Since 2014, MD-PAS ignition RFBR guns had produced 5 times more 2500's than have the two Stiller rear lock up, SAP ignition RFBR actioned guns, combined....both two and three lug.

If I'm reading the results wrong, please correct me.....OK.

Your friend, BC

CYA friends:

Once again I apologize...

But..........................

Since 2014, MD-PAS ignition RFBR guns have produced 5 times more 2500's than have the two, Stiller, rear lock up SAP ignition RFBR actioned guns combined....both two and three lug.

If I'm reading the results wrong, please correct me.....OK

Thank you.....

Your friend, BC

Last edited:
Why do I keep bringing this subject up?

Why do I keep bringing this subject up?

CYA friends:

Why do I keep bringing this subject up about the number of 2500's produced since 2014 between MD-PAS ignitioned guns and the custom, rear lock-up, SAP ignition actions?

Everyone in our sport wants newbies to get involved.

Therefore.................

I feel I have a responsibility to inform newbies of the best place to spend their hard earned money on their equipment.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back
Top Bottom