Stuck indoors, and playing....

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Stuck indoors, and playing....

CYA friends:

Man, it's so nice not to be under the gun as a RFBR schmidt, any longer.....

Now I get to play............and spearment......and ponder........

Anyway...................

I'm working on a project with Jeff Patterson.....

Back sometime ago I had blueprinted an action for a feller......

Jeff's building the contraption for this feller, using that action I blueprinted, I don't do that any longer.......

But..................

Since I blueprinted the action, the feller requested I put my name on the action, in my hand cut lettering...

And Jeff gave his permission for me to do this.......

By the way, this is a full-on Patterson........

I guarantee Jeff re-checked every detail of my blueprinting, and corrected my mistakes....

Anyway.....

So I mounted a piece of making tape on a pane of glass and went to drawing and cutting out the letters....

CYA friends, it'd be so much simpler, and the letters would be perfect, if Jeff used pre-cut vinyl letters.....

Same for me when I built guns......

But...........

Because the letters ain't perfect, there's a "hand made" warmth about them, on actions....

Anyway, Jeff whenever you get to the point of needing them, they're ready...

Someone else wanted me to cut a set for one of my guns from years ago.....

If whomever wanted me to cut you a set, and you're reading this, holler.......yes I'll do you a set.

I hope the owner of the rifle Jeff's building likes these letters....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC01081.jpg

Touch of the Master's Hand

Bill,

Like everything you do, it is first class. I'm sure the new owner will be more than pleased.

I enjoy following these builds so any information you can share on here is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing the tidbits so far.

Your Friend,

Az_Speed

Friend Az_Speed

Bill,

Like everything you do, it is first class. I'm sure the new owner will be more than pleased.

I enjoy following these builds so any information you can share on here is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing the tidbits so far.

Your Friend,

Az_Speed

Friend Az_Speed:

I hope the new owner is happy with it.......

I'm chomping at the bit for testing weather, to see what Jeff P has got with the build he's working on...

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom