Congratulations Tom Wilkinson, 2020 Triple Crown Champion

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congratulations Tom Wilkinson, 2020 Triple Crown Champion

Friend Tom Wilkinson:

Congratulations on your 2020 Triple Crown Championship

Your friend, Bill gun fool Calfee

PS:

Friend Tom W, you dug yourself a hole with that first IR card today, a deep hole.

I don't know how you kept your cool after that, I would have folded....

I mean, going into cards two and three, you knew you had to go clean, with big X counts, if you had any chance at all of coming back.

And you did just that......finishing with that amazing last card......

And to boot Jerry Smith made an unbelievable run at you......

Congratulations Tom

Congratulations Tom Wilkinson on your 2020 Triple Crown win. You had high target on 4 of the 9 targets shot, that is just unbelievable. You also finished the match out with a 250-23x IR 50-50 target, what a way to finish. Also to imagine that you accomplished this feat with a brand new build of your own making. It just can't get any better than that. Once again Congratulations my friend.

Mike Sherrill

Friend Big Dog

Congratulations Tom Wilkinson on your 2020 Triple Crown win. You had high target on 4 of the 9 targets shot, that is just unbelievable. You also finished the match out with a 250-23x IR 50-50 target, what a way to finish. Also to imagine that you accomplished this feat with a brand new build of your own making. It just can't get any better than that. Once again Congratulations my friend.

Mike Sherrill

Friend Big Dog:

Winning four of the nine triple crown targets is unbelievable.....of its own.

But, with the pressure Tom was under, which he put himself under, to kick out that amazing 23X possible on the last card reminded me of you............

It reminded me of you, Big Dog, when you kicked out that mind boggling 2500 to seal the deal at the most recent ARA Indoor Nationals, allowing you to produce the greatest pure accuracy performance in the history of big time RFBR.

Your amazing ARA Indoor Record 2416.667 agg, which includes two 2500's.

Friend Big Dog:

Tom Wilkinson put on the greatest pure accuracy performance of the entire triple crown week, not to diminish some of the other excellent shooting during the triple crown week.

Your friend, Bill gun fool Calfee

Back
Top Bottom