Congratulations David Gilliam

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA accuracy fool friends:

I just saw where a gentleman by the name of David Gilliam won the Virginia State ARA Indoor Championship at the new indoor range at Kettlefoot....

And he won it with a Agg of 2416.667 with one 2500........

Do we have another contender to try and break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record?

It sure looks like it....

Friend David Gilliam:

Congratulations on your 2020 Virginia State ARA Indoor Championship.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Do any of you know what kind of contraption David was shooting?

MD-PAS or SAP?

Do any of you CYA folks know Mr Gilliam?

I just saw where a gentleman by the name of David Gilliam won the Virginia State ARA Indoor Championship at the new indoor range at Kettlefoot....

And he won it with a Agg of 2416.667 with one 2500........

Do we have another contender to try and break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record?

It sure looks like it....

Friend David Gilliam:

Congratulations on your 2020 Virginia State ARA Indoor Championship.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Do any of you know what kind of contraption David was shooting?

MD-PAS or SAP?

Do any of you CYA folks know Mr Gilliam?

When someone kicks out a big Agg like Mr Gilliam did, including a 2500, folks like to know what equipment he used...

Your pistol fool friend, BC

Friend PT

Turbo V1
Pippen stock
Shilen Ratchet
Smithed by Alan Blevins
Lapua Midas+

Friend PT:

Thank you........

Paul, if you talk to Mr Gilliam please congratulate him for me.....or have him look here on CYA...

It's obvious Mr Gilliam has the contraption, ammo and pointing ability to challenge Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record....

Also, congrats to Alan Blevins for his outstanding schmidt work......

And of course the legend himself, Bill Pippin....

And Shilen ratchets are still on top of the rimfire accuracy world.......if not the very top spot.

And so is Lapua....

Now................

Paul, MD-PAS contraptions have dominated Big Time RFBR for the past 22 years, ever since Flash Ebert gave the world his amazing Turbo RFBR action.

CYA is about rimfire accuracy.......advancing rimfire accuracy.

This is why I can't imagine any serious RFBR competitor, who has aspirations of winning Big National Events and setting World Records, starting a new build with anything but a MD-PAS action.

The SAP rimfire ignition world has been playing catch up for the past 22 years....

And they're never going to catch up........because no form of SAP rimfire ignition is capable of producing ignition uniformity like does the MD-PAS ignition system.

I apologize to our SAP ignition friends..........

But..................

It is what it is, and it's never going to change.......actually it's impossible for it to change...

Because it's impossible to produce rimfire ignition uniformity by passing the firing pin through a coil spring, like can be produce when the spring is captured inside the firing pin proper.

Thank you again PT...

Your pistol fool friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom