A killer SAP contraption...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
A killer SAP contraption.....

CYA accuracy fool friends:

I just had a call from the Chuckster.....

There was another 6 card Tournament at the Barn today.....

And a competitor shooting a SAP ignition contraption just killed it...

Starting with a 2450, then five straight 2500's.......................

Yes..............five 2500's..............

I know you're dying to know what SAP contraption this competitor shot....

A Time.......................

And yes, the Chuckster said he believes this competitor will hopefully be going to the 2021 ARA Indoor Nationals.

The 2021 ARA Indoor Nationals is getting bigger and bigger in importance every day.....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

By the way, congratulations to the gentleman, and his Time, on winning the Tournament....

Oh, and by the way, the Chuckster kicked out a higher agg today than he did yesterday...

A 2458.333

Now...................

Will this competitor, and his Time, take Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record from him...

Double PS:

CYA accuracy fool friends, I just learned the name of the competitor shooting the Time...

Phil Dorman....

Friend Phil Dorman:

Congratulations on your simply amazing, mind blowing win at the Barn.....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

I am speechless.

Phil missed only one shot of 150 shot.

This 14950 agg is mind blowing.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Also to "ammo engineer" who was in shift when this lot was made.

Timo

Time

G'day Mr Calfee, we need the full info / equipment list and ammo ,and as you always say , never brag on a rimfire !!!!!!. This one didn't let him down. Congratulations to both Phil and Chuck on their 2500's . 12 for the shoot wow. Scott.:cool:

Friend RSF

G'day Mr Calfee, we need the full info / equipment list and ammo ,and as you always say , never brag on a rimfire !!!!!!. This one didn't let him down. Congratulations to both Phil and Chuck on their 2500's . 12 for the shoot wow. Scott.:cool:

Friend RSF:

The Chuckster's contraption is all Wilkinson, V-1 Turbo and Wilkinson SPEC Shilen Ratchet...

The Chuckster used a new lot, just acquired, of Lapua......

Says it may be the best ammo he's ever used.......

Here's what I've heard about Phil Dorman's Time.......( don't hold me to this.....OK)

I heard it is an all factory produced Time......even has a fluted barrel.....

Phil picked it up from someone, by the way if I were Phil I'd buy a lottery ticket, today, and he got his ammo from Robert Oates......Lapua.....

Just goes to show, I guess, that cause one lot of ammo don't kill it in your contraption, it just may kill it in someone else's contraption....

I'm sure about the Chuckster's contraption....

Not sure I'm completely right about Phil's Time.........although the ammo is right, as I heard that from Robert..

I hope these two will be in Georgia come next March......

Me and everyone else are dying to see if these two, or someone else, like Mr Gilliam or the ole Cheshire Cat, can take Big Dog's Record away from him...

Or................

If Big Dog decides he'll just keep it himself......

Your pistol fool friend, BC

Sap/Pas

G'day Mr Calfee, thanks for the reply. I do follow the rimfire sites and some people change their equipment as often as the change their socks whereas the wily ones sit back and lol ( you know who i mean???? ). Looking forward to Georgia but it is too early to make a prediction yet , but the champion on the day has to have the mindset ( i'm better than you / catch me if you can) or it all comes together for a rank outsider on the day:eek: Scott:cool:

Back
Top Bottom