The most citing possibility in years...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The most citing possibility in years is the possibility of an XP length, DiOrio V-3 action...

And not just for pistols......

But for rifles as well...........

The DiOrio V-3 is the finest, potential, pure accuracy RFBR action ever created....

A well blueprinted V-3 is capable of producing 10-0 case head penetration runs...

There are no SAP ignition RFBR actions, no matter how well blueprinted, that will do this....none...

DSC09687 (2).jpg

These are citing times in the world of rimfire accuracy advancement...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

And this is the most citing..............

DSC00107 (2).jpg

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The most citing possibility in years is the possibility of an XP length, DiOrio V-3 action...

And not just for pistols......

But for rifles as well...........

The DiOrio V-3 is the finest, potential, pure accuracy RFBR action ever created....

A well blueprinted V-3 is capable of producing 10-0 case head penetration runs...

There are no SAP ignition RFBR actions, no matter how well blueprinted, that will do this....none...

View attachment 3064

These are citing times in the world of rimfire accuracy advancement...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

And this is the most citing..............

View attachment 3065

Howdy Bill,

I keep thinking how much fun it would be to shoot a pistol like this.

Any updates on pistol progress?

Take care,

Greg

Friend 404tbang

Howdy Bill,

I keep thinking how much fun it would be to shoot a pistol like this.

Any updates on pistol progress?

Take care,

Greg

Friend 404tbang:

I've not heard a word.......

Which is fine because I had no expectations of a MD-PAS ignition pistol for the masses when this all started....

And if doesn't happen then no harm, no foul.....

Your pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

Greg, this is going to sound selfish of me......

But.....

I have one............and I know the joy of owning and shooting it....

So I just go with the flow anymore............

DSC00105 (2).jpg

Still in the works

Bill/Everyone,

The V3 XP is still in the works. Sometimes things happen in life that alter or delay even the best of plans, such is the case with the XP. The project is still alive and I am doing my best to get back on track to complete the prototypes for evaluation. I’m hopeful before the end of Summer, to have these available for order.

Regards, Anthony DiOrio

Friend AD

Bill/Everyone,

The V3 XP is still in the works. Sometimes things happen in life that alter or delay even the best of plans, such is the case with the XP. The project is still alive and I am doing my best to get back on track to complete the prototypes for evaluation. I’m hopeful before the end of Summer, to have these available for order.

Regards, Anthony DiOrio

Friend AD:

Thank you...

Anthony, I'll bet you a ten dollar bill the V-3 XP will become the number one action for rifles as well as pistols..

Why not take advantage of the extra length for bedding.....

Two other things to think about.....(like you haven't got enough to think about already...)

One......we need a front scope base, like your new dovetail base, same .625" radius (1.250") on the bottom, but for Weaver pattern rings....

Second.......for way down the road:

We need someone to produce a "safe" cleaning rod for our stainless barrels based on the metallurgy of the old Parker Hale cleaning rod...

To my knowledge, these old Parker Hale rods, when properly modified, are the safest cleaning rod possible for stainless steel barrels...

Anthony, if you could produce such a rod you'd sell a ton of them......I mean a ton...

Again, this is for way down the road after you get somewhat caught up with your other work, especially the new V-3 XP actions...

PS:

Anthony, I wish you could shoot this thing just one time......there's nothing else in RFBR like it....

It's impossible to shoot it without smiling...

DSC00108.jpg

Bill and Anthony,

Thanks for the updates. Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. Anthony, Bill offered to let me shoot his pistol last year, and when I can, I intend to take him up on that offer. That thing just screams "FUN!" every time I look at it.

I posted my questions while contemplating buying a rifle that fit a category I had wanted for a long time. I recognized the screen name of the high bidder, he's smoked me a few times before on bids, and I was intending to wear him out this time. But for crying out loud, I want to get something that'll be as close to the pinnacle of accuracy as I can get. And every time Bill posts pesky pistol pictures I keep thinking I need to wait and see if these become available. Since I passed on that one rifle, I've since passed on two more that interested me. Not to mention a couple of pistols. I'm patient. I can wait. I really want to shoot Bill's pistol to see, among other things, which configuration feels right for me as a left hander. Bill has mentioned using these actions for rifles as well. Curiosity kills cats and Gregs, this gives me stuff to ponder.

Take care,

Greg

I'm quoting Bill in order to get this picture to post. Putting different length barrels on this could be fun. Looks like a lot of possibilities for this action.

PS:

Anthony, I wish you could shoot this thing just one time......there's nothing else in RFBR like it....

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

View attachment 3264[/QUOTE]

Friend 404tbang

Bill and Anthony,

Thanks for the updates. Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. Anthony, Bill offered to let me shoot his pistol last year, and when I can, I intend to take him up on that offer. That thing just screams "FUN!" every time I look at it.

I posted my questions while contemplating buying a rifle that fit a category I had wanted for a long time. I recognized the screen name of the high bidder, he's smoked me a few times before on bids, and I was intending to wear him out this time. But for crying out loud, I want to get something that'll be as close to the pinnacle of accuracy as I can get. And every time Bill posts pesky pistol pictures I keep thinking I need to wait and see if these become available. Since I passed on that one rifle, I've since passed on two more that interested me. Not to mention a couple of pistols. I'm patient. I can wait. I really want to shoot Bill's pistol to see, among other things, which configuration feels right for me as a left hander. Bill has mentioned using these actions for rifles as well. Curiosity kills cats and Gregs, this gives me stuff to ponder.

Take care,

Greg

I'm quoting Bill in order to get this picture to post. Putting different length barrels on this could be fun. Looks like a lot of possibilities for this action.

PS:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

View attachment 3264
[/QUOTE]

Friend 404tbang:

Since you're a left hand shooter, a left bolt right port action would be best for you...

But................

You will still enjoy shooting my Turbo pistol...

DSC00105 (2).jpg

Greg..............

Anthony DiOrio has a lot on his plate....

Most everyone I know understands that most likely there will never be a V-3 Turbo pistol...

Including me.....

Which is fine......

Anthony simply has much bigger fish to fry.......

Because he owns the world of custom RFBR action makers....

Back
Top Bottom