Vudoo

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Vudoo

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Have any of you CYA folks heard whether or not anyone shooting one of the new Vudoo actioned RFBR rifles will be at the ARA Indoor Nationals in March?

The ARA Indoor Nationals would be a great place to showcase a new SAP ignition RFBR action.

We all know the SAP ignition world needs all the help it can get, if a SAP ignition shooter has a chance of breaking Big Dog's Record...

Big Dog and Black Death - Copy.jpg
Your curious, pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

G'day Mr Calfee, i have been watching the development of the V22s and i would like to see it's debut on the rimfire scene in the hands of an accomplished shooter or anyone who wants to have a go. I have watched posts by Mike Beard /**** *****, and love them for having a go. I have seen groups posted on sniper's hide so we need these validated on the big stage. Am i dreaming /no we will some one shooting one in the near future and i hope to see results posted , good or not so good.As you say don't brag on a rimfire and i say look out for the dark horse who has a good day no matter what they go to the line with.Scott:cool:.

Friend RSF

G'day Mr Calfee, i have been watching the development of the V22s and i would like to see it's debut on the rimfire scene in the hands of an accomplished shooter or anyone who wants to have a go. I have watched posts by Mike Beard /**** *****, and love them for having a go. I have seen groups posted on sniper's hide so we need these validated on the big stage. Am i dreaming /no we will some one shooting one in the near future and i hope to see results posted , good or not so good.As you say don't brag on a rimfire and i say look out for the dark horse who has a good day no matter what they go to the line with.Scott:cool:.

Friend RSF:

What do you seriously think the chances are, that someone shooting a SAP ignition contraption, any brand of SAP ignition contraption, will break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record come this March?

The "serious" chance of a shooter, using "any brand" of SAP ignition action, breaking his record.

Your pistol fool friend, BC

Big Dog and Black Death - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom