Thread: If you dont know what is right, try to close wrong off?

If you dont know what is right, try to close wrong off?

Never met Bill or not even talked with him on phone but tried to understand his clever ways to find/test things.

You use slaves. Action,barrel,stock etc.

When you use slave part(s) and you know it/they works you can then concentrate to rest of part or parts to check.

There is maybe something same as my Swedish language listening multiple choice tests in school.Many times I didnt know the right answer. I tried to close wrong answers off and few times I have right answer left...

Sorry Bill if I have understood wrong.

BR, Timo, the carage ammo fool engineer

Friend garage ammo fool engineer Timo:

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Never met Bill or not even talked with him on phone but tried to understand his clever ways to find/test things.

You use slaves. Action,barrel,stock etc.

When you use slave part(s) and you know it/they works you can then concentrate to rest of part or parts to check.

There is maybe something same as my Swedish language listening multiple choice tests in school.Many times I didnt know the right answer. I tried to close wrong answers off and few times I have right answer left...

Sorry Bill if I have understood wrong.

BR, Timo, the carage ammo fool engineer

Friend garage ammo fool engineer Timo:

You understand me perfectly....

I do use slave components of known quality.

Friend Timo, take evaluating RFBR action designs for example....

When you test two different RFBR action designs by using all of the same components on each, and one produces better accuracy, then that action is superior to the other..

And when you run this comparison test on several examples of these two actions, and one design always produces better accuracy, that design is superior to the other.

Throughout my career I've ran these comparison tests on every design of RFBR action available....

This is why I use nothing but MD-PAS ignition RFBR actions.......

Because they produce more uniform ignition than any other RFBR action design, which translates into better accuracy.

And the results of the Big National RFBR Events throughout the years prove the MD-PAS design superior.

The overwhelming majority of the Big Aggs and Big Targets at the Big National RFBR Events are produced by shooters using MD-PAS ignition contraptions.

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Friend Timo, if the custom SAP ignition RFBR action makers would conduct comparison tests like I have over the years, they'd immediately begin developing MD-PAS ignition actions of their own....