This is too important to let it die away...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
This is too important to let it die away...

CYA accuracy fool friends:

This issue with the ammo testing centers is too important to let it die away...

The Internet gets all cited about something, then nothing happens, and the subject fades away and reverts to type...

We here at CYA are not going to let this ammo testing facility issue just fade away...

You can not test ammo with the testing apparatus locked down solid, and expect that same ammo to react the same in the real world of RFBR competition when the gun free recoils...

So we're going to stay with this until it gets fixed.

If anyone is offended by this don't click onto CYA......OK

Because we're going to solve this issue........

It's way too important not to get it fixed....forever....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Do I expect the ammo testing centers to change?

Do I expect the ammo testing centers to change?

Do I expect the ammo testing centers to change because of what we're doing here at CYA?

No...................

What this is ultimately about, is providing shooters with enough information so if they do use an ammo testing center they will at least do it with "eyes wide open", so they will understand there's no way to test their guns locked down solid, then expect necessarily the same result when they get back into the real world of RFBR competition where their guns free recoil.

Your pistol fool friend, BC

The end game....

The end game....

What this is ultimately about, is providing shooters with enough information so if they do use an ammo testing center they will at least do it with "eyes wide open", so they will understand there's no way to test their guns locked down solid, then expect necessarily the same result when they get back into the real world of RFBR competition where their guns free recoil.

Your pistol fool friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom