Thread: The "mickey mouse" side of RFBR.....

The "mickey mouse" side of RFBR.....

CYA accuracy fool friends:

I feel sorry for newbies and seasoned folks wanting to upgrade their contraptions.

You newbies, and you seasoned folks wanting to upgrade your contraptions have to wade through a mine field of self appointed Internet experts advising you about the "mickey mouse" side of RFBR...

And then those "goofy" tuning theories that pervade the Internet...

I feel sorry for you newbies and you folks wanting to upgrade you contraptions...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

I look at this picture and scratch my head in disbelief......

Name:  191393703_4780137038679509_1866740387676488099_n.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  58.7 KB

I think it's going to shoot.....

I think it's going to shoot.....

We've all heard shooters talking about their new builds, and when asked how it shoots, they'll respond something like: I think it's going to shoot......or....it looks like it's going to shoot......or.....I believe after a little tuning it's going to shoot...or....after I get a few more rounds through it I believe it's going to shoot......etc....

When you hear comments about a new contraption from the owner, like the above, they ain't got nothing.

These folks are prime candidates for nonsense like ornaments or those goof tuning theories that float around the internet........and they're getting ready to spend a lot of money, needlessly, on ornaments and ammo fooling with those goofy tuning theories....

Instead of spending that money fixing their contraption....

When you have a new contraption that's a killer, the first time you shoot the thing you'll jump up and down screaming with joy....

Oh my yes, this thing is bad.........there isn't none of this "I think it's going to shoot" stuff......

Like when I got to shoot 'Minimally Invasive"....

Name:  DSC01715.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  118.6 KB

After about 10 rounds I looked at JPAT and said something like, "My goodness Jeff, this thing is bad"...

When you have a new killer build, how it shoots is not a bit ambiguous....

Your pistol fool friends, BC

Throughout my entire RFBR schmidt career...

Throughout my entire RFBR schmidt career...

Throughout my entire RFBR schmidt career when I first tested a new build, if I didn't have the muzzle stopped in 25-50 rounds, I packed everything up and headed back to the shop to fix what was wrong with the new build.....

The absolute last thing on Earth I thought of doing, was throwing ornaments on the barrel or trying some of those goofy tuning theories......

For newbies or seasoned shooters wanting to upgrade your contraptions:

If you can't stop the muzzle on your new build in a "maximum" of 100 rounds, stop shooting and get the problem(s) with your new build taken care of...

Throwing ornaments at your barrel or wasting time fooling with those goofy tuning theories will only lead to heartache and a thin wallet.......and no chance of kicking out big aggs or big targets at the Big National Indoor RFBR Events.

Your pistol fool friends, BC

For newbies or seasoned folks wanting to upgrade your contraption.

If you do not have the muzzle stopped on your new build in a maximum of 100 rounds, stop shooting and do whatever it takes to find out what's wrong with your new contraption.

Please, for your sake, do not start throwing ornaments on your new barrel or fooling with those goofy tuning theories that float around the Internet...

Spend you hard earned money on fixing the problem(s) with your new contraption...

Your pistol fool friend, BC