Thread: Big aggs and Big targets courtesy of MD-PAS ignition and Greg Monroe..

Big aggs and Big targets courtesy of MD-PAS ignition and Greg Monroe..

Big aggs and Big targets courtesy of MD-PAS ignition and Greg Monroe..

CYA accuracy fool friends:

I just had a call informing me that Greg Monroe, I believe in Georgia, where there were two 6 card events, won them both.....

And on one of the 6 card matches he agg'd, I believe, 2450......with two 2500's.....

Don't hold me to that.....but I think I heard correctly.....?

This is just another example of the uniformity of MD-PAS ignition compared to any form of SAP ignition.

And this will never change....

For the sake of newbies and seasoned shooters wanting to upgrade their contraptions...

You can see why I spend so much time on this SAP verses MD-PAS ignition issue...

Friend Greg Monroe:

Congratulations on those two wins, and that BIG AGG and the two 2500's...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Just another example.....

Just another example.....

That killer work by Greg Monroe is just another example of the ignition uniformity superiority of MD-PAS ignition as compared to any form of SAP ignition...

I mean, the overwhelming majority of the big aggs and big targets kicked out at the Big National Indoor Events are by competitors shooting MD-PAS contraptions...

And it's been this way for years....

This is why I can't imagine a "serious" RFBR competitor, who has aspirations of producing big aggs and big targets at the Big National Indoor Events, starting a new build with a SAP ignition action...

Which begs the question......

Why are custom SAP ignition RFBR actions still being produced?

I mean, the custom SAP ignition RFBR action makers could just as easily be producing MD-PAS ignition actions instead...

Your pistol fool friend, BC