Mystery package arrives, II...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Mystery package arrives, II...

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Timo isn't the only one who had a mystery package arrive....

So did I.......

Christmas in June....

DSC01748.JPG

Man the peanut brittle is killer.....

Whomever sent this early Christmas package, thank you...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Mystery Solved

Hi Bill
The Houston Peanut plant is located in Dublin N.C. They have a small store by the plant best peanuts around. Just so happens that the store is on the way to Green Sea S.C. where I shoot with Phil Doorman. Last Monday on the way to the match I stopped by and had the Lady send you something to snack on while we are waiting on the pistol revolution to start.

Robert Oates

P.S.
Spoke with AD and he is excited about the prospects of getting some pistols on the firing line.

Friend RO

Hi Bill
The Houston Peanut plant is located in Dublin N.C. They have a small store by the plant best peanuts around. Just so happens that the store is on the way to Green Sea S.C. where I shoot with Phil Doorman. Last Monday on the way to the match I stopped by and had the Lady send you something to snack on while we are waiting on the pistol revolution to start.

Robert Oates

P.S.
Spoke with AD and he is excited about the prospects of getting some pistols on the firing line.

Friend RO:

Thank you........

The peanuts are awesome, but that brittle is double killer.....

Robert, I'm cited, too, about the masses having access to the V-3 pistols...

But Anthony is the only manufacturer of MD-PAS RFBR actions which means he's got a ton on his plate..

The RFBR "players" know if they want to produce Big Aggs and Big Targets at the Big Indoor National Events they must use MD-PAS actions when they start a new build...

So Anthony has a big responsibility in just keeping the players of RFBR supplied with MD-PAS actions...

RO, everyone wants to own a "Paladin" or "Black Death" and the only way to do that is with MD-PAS ignition....

SAP ignition simply does not produce ignition uniformity well enough to suite 99% of the "players" of RFBR.

So the pistols have to come second......

I still have my fingers crossed, though, just like a lot of other folks who've developed terminal pistolitis...

Thank you again...

Your pistol fool friend, BC

These are the most unique, and fun to shoot, RFBR guns in the world..

And they don't back up from no rifles.....

DSC00107 - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom