Thread: Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough

Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough

Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough

Friends Paul Tolvstad and Dan Killough:

The number one venue where rimfire accuracy advancement is measured, is the ARA Indoor Nationals.

Anyone can have a good day outdoors and win with any reasonably accurate RFBR gun..

But true, rimfire accuracy advancement is measured at the ARA Indoor Nationals...

Friends Dan and Paul:

At the most recent ARA Indoor Nationals, not 8 yeas ago, but today...

41 SAP ignition shooters could not produce a single 2500 target, nor win the event..

And among these 41 SAP ignition shooters were 31 Trident and 2500X shooters..

While just 23 MD-PAS ignition shooters produced five, 2500 targets while winning the Event.

Therefore, 100% of the Trident and 2500X owners are praying for a MD-PAS ignition option...

Dan and Paul, if any owner of a Trident or 2500X claim they do not want a MD-PAS ignition option, I guarantee if one were available, and they could snap their fingers and have it, they'd be the first to snap their fingers..

There are no exceptions....none..

So please, use your combined influence to see that these Trident and 2500X folks have a MD-PAS ignition option.

OK.....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Friends Dan Killough and Paul Tolvstad

Friends Dan Killough and Paul Tolvstad:

Dan, you're a RFBR products vendor, and Paul, you sell RFBR barrels....

So both of you have a financial stake in the world of RFBR.

I don't..............

I make nothing from doing what I do here at CYA.....

Gingersanp and I pay for this web site out of our own pockets....

So why do I spend my time trying to get Trident and 2500X owners a MD-PAS ignition option?

Because 100% of the Trident and 2500X owners want a MD-PAS ignition option.....100%

And if they get that MD-PAS ignition option, rimfire accuracy will be advanced....

And advancing rimfire accuracy is what CYA is all about...

So Dan and Paul, please help make this option possible for Trident and 2500X owners.....OK....

You pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

It's recent match results like this that cause Trident and 2500X owners to pray for a MD-PAS ignition option.

Name:  2021 10-SHOT Outdoor Narionals - Copy.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  117.8 KB

This was the "signature" event at the recent triple crown....

Friends Dan and Paul

Friends Dan and Paul

Friends Dan and Paul:

I received these comments that came from the web site that Holeshot Arms posts on.

The comments:

"Actually, there is way more friction surface in the PAS design with the additional concern of lube in between the surfaces being a major issue. My 2500X has one area in the rear that is 0.217 dia by 0.150 long in the shroud with about 0.002 clearance. The pin up front is 0.078 dia by 0.350 long with about 0.004 clearance. My total surface area of friction in the pin is about 0.185 sq inches. The cocking piece is guided in the shroud by about another 0.100 for a total of about 0.300 sq inches. With the shroud design the way it is, the cocking piece is very well controlled and should never hit the sides of the action or trigger. In the 2500X you can grease the cocking notch and lugs and grease will not get into the mechanism."

Friends Dan and Paul:

I hope Anthony Diorio has gotten to read these comments by Holeshot Arms..

Because...............

The completely misguided notion that the SAP ignition Trident and 2500X actions have less drag than the MD-PAS ignition Turbo is, I'm sorry, pure nonsense.

Does grease affect PAS ignition, oh yes......

But shooters, years ago, learned about this and how to deal with it...so that's not been an issue in years...

Therefore.............

It's absurd for anyone to claim the SAP ignition Trident and 2500X actions have less drag, friction, than does the PAS ignition system....

I'm sorry, but that's abject nonsense....

Your pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

Dan and Paul:

This is why you must help Trident and 2500X owners get a MD-PAS ignition option, because 100% of them are praying for that option.......

It's absurd for anyone to claim the SAP ignition Trident and 2500X actions have less drag, friction, than does the PAS ignition system....

I'm sorry, but that's abject nonsense....

Dan and Paul., the Trident and 2500X shooters are tired of playing 2nd fiddle to the MD-PAS shooters at the Big National Indoor Events....

And now, three of the five ARA Area Tournaments have been won by MD-PAS shooters...

So guys, please use your combined influence to help get Trident and 2500X owners a MD-PAS ignition option..

OK...........

Cause Dan and Paul, it's never going to change............

MD-PAS ignition dominates now and will continue to dominate in the future...

So please help.......the Trident and 2500X owners are begging for your help....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Guys, the Trident and 2500X shooters need your help in getting them a MD-PAS ignition option.

You might be asking yourselves, why is Calfee keeping this up, wanting us to help get something that everyone knows is not going to happen?

My response is this:

At least for the sake of newbies and current owners of Trident and 2500X contraptions, the world of rimfire accuracy advancement will forever know that Bill Calfee gave 110% in trying to get a MD-PAS ignition upgrade for the Trident and 2500X owners....

And I do this at mine and Gingersnap's expense.....I get paid nothing for my efforts.....nor does Gingersnap...

We do this for only one reason:

To advance rimfire accuracy....

If a SAP Nation shooter doesn't win the St Louis ARA Area Tournament this weekend in St Louis, you can imagine the consternation of the Trident and 2500X folks.......who are praying for a MD-PAS ignition option...

And who could blame them.......