A poll: What ammo will win the upcoming St Louis ARA Nationals?

What ammo will win the upcoming St Louis ARA Nationals?

• Eley

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Lapua

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Eley or Lapua?

Your vote will not be made public.....and yes, I will vote..

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Yes I voted on the poll

Yes I voted on the poll

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Yes I voted on the poll for Lapua, obviously, because there are no votes for Eley..

But this kinda saddens me in a way....

You see, throughout my entire RFBR schmidt career Lapua never did a thing for me.......nothing, ever...

On the other hand, Eley helped me greatly as I helped them........

The Eley we use today is simply the round nose, "semi-auto" that I got Eley to produce almost 18 years ago...

Eley simply put the flat nose and teat on the original round nose and this is the ammo we use today...

So I bleed Eley Red.................

But, as sad as it may be for me personally, if I want the chance to win Big National Indoor Events, I'm going to have to shoot Lapua.

Look, I'm a realists first......I learned long ago that if I wanted to produce Big National Event winners, I could not allow my personal biases to influence the components I built my RFBR guns with...

(I'd even use SAP ignition actions if I could produce Big National Event winners with them.....which should tell you how unbiased I am about components....)

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

The one Eley bright spot, was when Paul Tolvstad and "Minimally Invasive" produced that amazing PSL 2500, outdoors, at the TC with Eley.

This is one bad PATTERSON.......I know cause I got to shoot MI myself
.......bc

DSC01715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom