Thread: ARA Indoor Nationals....

ARA Indoor Nationals....

ARA Indoor Nationals....

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The ARA Indoor Nationals is where rimfire accuracy advancement is measured, especially the importance of ignition uniformity.

Anyone, shooting almost any reasonable RFBR gun, can have their day outdoors....

I'll put it this way......

If there were no ARA Indoor Nationals, or any indoor shooting at all, the ignition uniformity advantage of MD-PAS ignition over any form of SAP ignition would be somewhat mitigated......

But................

Thank goodness, that for the sake of rimfire accuracy advancement, we do have the ARA Indoor Nationals.....and other indoor events, too.

And the overwhelming majority of the Big Agg's and Big Targets produced at the ARA Indoor Nationals are produced by MD-PAS ignition shooters.

And this is not going to change....

This is why every Trident and 2500X owner, who's serious about advancing rimfire accuracy, is praying for a MD-PAS ignition version.

There are no exceptions......every "serious" owner of these two custom SAP ignition actions wants a MD-PAS option..

Your pistol fool friends, Bill Calfee

PS:

I'm going to repeat something for the 50th time, probably, but, it is so utterly revealing of the state of this MD-PAS/SAP ignition issue that it bears repeating over and over again....

At the most recent ARA Indoor Nationals 41 SAP ignition shooters could not produce a single 2500 target, nor win the Event.
    (This included 31 Trident or 2500X shooters)

While just 23 MD-PAS ignition shooters produced five, 2500 targets and won the Event...

Man I can't wait....

Man I can't wait....

Man I can't wait for the upcoming ARA Indoor Nationals.......

This is where we see how rimfire accuracy is progressing.......

The big question is this:

Will anyone break Michael "Black Death" Sherrill's ARA Indoor Nationals Record?

Name:  Anothr Black Death photograph.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  61.3 KB

2416.667.........with two, 2500's..............( The greatest "Pure Accuracy" record in all of RFBR)

Your cited pistol fool friend, BC

PS:

A most intriguing thought........

Black Death is Calfee SPEC 5......which most folks know....

Wouldn't it be unreal if Mike could also own Patterson SPEC P5. too?

I understand that Patterson SPEC's P1 through P4 are spoken for, along with SPEC P6........but the last I heard SPEC P5 is still available..

And then what about Larry Parsons and Calfee SPEC 7, Paladin?........wouldn't it be unreal if he acquired Paterson SPEC P7!

That would leave only three more Calfee SPEC rifles that could be doubled up on with a like numbered Patterson SPEC..

Calfee SPEC's 8, 9 and 13.........

Duke of Earl SPEC 6, and Merlin SPEC 4, can not be doubled up on because, as I understand it, Patterson P4 and P6 are already spoken for...

So, there's a possibility that only five individuals could own identical numbered Calfee and Patterson SPEC rifles...5, 7, 8, 9 and 13.

Hey, I'm good about dreaming with someone else's time and money.....

The most important Event we have left this year...

The most important Event we have left this year...

The upcoming ARA Indoor Nationals is the most important Event left this year......

It's important because it's where rimfire accuracy advancement is measured.....

And now we come to the most important question left to be answered this year:

Will anyone break Michael "Black Death" Sherrill's ARA Indoor Nationals Record.....

Name:  Big Dog and Black Death - Copy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  62.3 KB

The score is incredible enough, but, the bookend 2500's are even more incredible......

Your pistol fool friends, BC

One shouldn't wish their life away...I guess...

But...............

Man I can't wait till the ARA Indoor Nationals.....

Two questions.....and both have a bearing on rimfire accuracy advancement...

Will someone break Michael "Black Death" Sherrill's ARA Indoor Nationals Record?

Name:  DSC05055 - Copy (4) - Copy.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  26.5 KB

Talk about amazing......the ratchet on Death is 13 years old.......it was 11 years old when Big Dog set the record.....

I mean, it's been two years since Big Dog set the record.......

The second question:

Will SAP Nation shooters fair any better at this year's ARA Indoor Nationals than they did at the last one.....?

Will SAP Nation shooters produce any 2500's this year?

Will one of them win it?

One shouldn't wish their life away...I guess......but man, I'm ready for it......

Cause, the ARA Indoor Nationals is where rimfire accuracy advancement is measured....

Your pistol fool friend, BC