Thread: The psychology of RFBR competition

The psychology of RFBR competition

The psychology of RFBR competition

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The psychology of RFBR competition....

I'll start by saying that I doubt very seriously that Michael "Black Death" Sherrill's ARA Indoor Nationals Record will be broken come December.

It's been two years since Big Dog set the record......and it wasn't broken at last year's ARA Indoor Nationals.

OK, why do I feel this way, that Big Dog's Record will not be broken?

Because of the psychology of RFBR competition.....

CYA accuracy fool friends, something happened at the Kettlefoot Indoor Tournament this past week-end that leads me to believe Big Dog's Record will not be broken this year...

Here's the results:

Name:  Kettlefoot indoor 2021.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  56.9 KB

CYA accuracy fool friends, when you look at these results, you'll notice that the number one and two Outdoor A-LINE contenders shot this tournament, Larry Parsons and John Prince.

Plus......................

Three of the five competitors who've demonstrated they have the ability to break Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record also shot this tournament, Larry Parsons, Chuck Morrell and Barry Maney.

Can you folks figure out why I doubt very seriously that Big Dog's Record will not be broken come December?

It's as plain as the nose on one's face....

The psychology of RFBR competition.......

Think about it.......

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Wasn't it nice to see the old CYankee schmidt Tim "Duck Hawk" Miller back in the winners circle....

Name:  DSC05034 - Copy.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  224.9 KB

The more I think about it....

The more I think about it....

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty much convinced that Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record will not be broken in December.....

Views: 210

If you study these results closely, it simply jumps out as to why Big Dog's Record most likely will not be broken..

Your pistol fool friend, BC

The results of this one match are troublesome...

The results of this one match are troublesome...

CYA accuracy fool friends;

I'm worried......

The results of this one match are troublesome for the upcoming ARA Indoor Nationals, which is the number one measuring rod for the advancement or rimfire accuracy.....

Views: 132

If Big Dog's ARA Indoor Nationals Record isn't broken, we will not have advanced in rimfire accuracy in two years...

I'm worried....

Your worried pistol fool friend, BC