News flash

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
News flash...

CYA accuracy fool friends:

Larry "Paladin" Parsons won the 6 card tournament in Arizona today......

15 shooters......you can read the scores on the ARA web site, soon....

Now, here's the news flash:

Joe Friedrich called Larry today, and said he'd like for Larry to break the all time ARA A-LINE target number at his range in California.

Larry told Joe he'd head his way...................7 hours from Arizona....

Larry "Paladin" Parsons is going to break the all time ARA A-LINE target number in California...

And then Larry will own the world of the ARA A-LINE......completely....

No one will ever break Larry's A-LINE records........................except him.............

Man I'm cited.......

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

What if Larry had been shooting Paladin the whole year?...............Good LORD.....

Paladin in black - Copy (4).jpg

What if?.......

What if?.......

What if Larry Parsons would have been shooting Paladin this entire year, instead of just part of it?

I went back and figured his scores from when he first started shooting Paladin...

And his average score is mind blowing......

I'm not going to reveal what his average score is yet, because I want to make 100% sure I included all of his matches...

Yes, I'm also including the matches he shot with Chisum, well after he started shooting Paladin.

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

It's actually mind blowing to imagine what Larry would have done had he shot Paladin this whole year.......

Paladin in black - Copy (4).jpg

I'm going to say something here, and I hope Larry doesn't mind.....

The last time I talked to Larry, he said when he sets Paladin on the bench, folks come up to look at it.....

He said there's been folks ask if they could just touch Paladin.....and of course he allows it...

Again, I hope Larry doesn't mind me telling this story......but it shows what a truly Iconic RFBR gun Paladin has become.

Back
Top Bottom