Thread: Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap

Friend Gingersnap:

Wally, let's change the name of this "Shooting Mechanics" forum to "The Timo Forum"........OK.

Since pictures can be posted so the public can see them...

Wally, Timo is a futuristic thinker, and he needs a place to discuss his futuristic visions with like minded folks....me included...

Wally, no hurry.....but when you have time, if you agree, please rename this forum "The Timo Forum".....OK.

Friend Gun fool Timo:

Gingersnap and I are going to give you a place for you to express you extremely creative and futuristic ideas.

This way like minded folks, and you, and me, can converse without having to be interrupted.....

And.............

You can post pictures on your new forum so the public can view them....

Thank you Gingersnap...

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Bill!

Now was Your turn to wake up me fast when I read this!!!

I think You are now putting me to so big boots that even my nose cant be seen outside....

Why I am here with my 2 cents? Everybody knows that USA is on first place if talking RFBR.

If I have learned something in my life is that if you like learn something fast try to associate with the best ones.

On 1991 I decited to come better salmon fisherman (trolling) and I go to Canada and this period teach me same as 20+ years here with try&error method.Very fast I got succes on our fishing nationals etc.

And developing I think thisway: Point out 100 ideas,discuss with others, 90 of those goes to waste basket, there is 10 left to discuss more and maybe test,then it is possible that you get 1-2 "jewells" and 8-9 has been waste of time.

If others are shooting your idea down thats right and you dont waste your time then and this is called learning.Not a shame!!!

I think to name forum part with my name is overrated!!!!!

But Gun Fool forum part should be good one where we can point up new ideas and shoot those down or continue developing if we think we are on something!

BR, Timo

Ps.One picture of one our start to big salmon trolling competition in Bornholm Denmark.Wind is not your friend also on fishing....

Name:  Lähtökiihdytys Bornholm.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  97.9 KB
    Last edited by Timo; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:58 AM.

Friend gun fool Timo

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Bill!

Now was Your turn to wake up me fast when I read this!!!

I think You are now putting me to so big boots that even my nose cant be seen outside....

Why I am here with my 2 cents? Everybody knows that USA is on first place if talking RFBR.

If I have learned something in my life is that if you like learn something fast try to associate with the best ones.

On 1991 I decited to come better salmon fisherman (trolling) and I go to Canada and this period teach me same as 20+ years here with try&error method.Very fast I got succes on our fishing nationals etc.

And developing I think thisway: Point out 100 ideas,discuss with others, 90 of those goes to waste basket, there is 10 left to discuss more and maybe test,then it is possible that you get 1-2 "jewells" and 8-9 has been waste of time.

If others are shooting your idea down thats right and you dont waste your time then and this is called learning.Not a shame!!!

I think to name forum part with my name is overrated!!!!!

But Gun Fool forum part should be good one where we can point up new ideas and shoot those down or continue developing if we think we are on something!

BR, Timo

Ps.One picture of one our start to big salmon trolling competition in Bornholm Denmark.Wind is not your friend also on fishing....

Name:  Lähtökiihdytys Bornholm.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  97.9 KB

Friend gun fool Timo:

Jeff Patterson and I have to work in the real world of advancing rimfire accuracy, that is, trying to change the things we might have some influence with, such as actions and barrels and mastering the ART of producing rimfire accuracy, such as taper lapping and precision chambering.......we can not work in the hypothetical world of dreams about what "could be".

Friend gun fool Timo, you're a dreamer and thinker......it's your job to converse with like minded folks, me and Jeff too, about what "could be".

Gingersnap is very busy, but he'll change the title of this forum when he has time.

So here you are, now dream away........tell us about what "could be" in the future........and we'll discuss those dreams with you.

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Here's my dream of the future......Timo, I'd dearly love for you to shoot my MD-PAS ignition pistol........you'd throw your rifles away...

Name:  DSC00114.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  128.8 KB